Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News I Have Powers has Release

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: I Have Powers; John C Ragland

I Have Powers has been released on Steam. For the low, low release sales price of $1.79US, which is 10% off through April 6th, you too can be a Superhero in this real time rogue-lite. Create your hero, build your hero, then run around the city fighting evil. There's even cars you can use to run down muggers, like a hero! Here's a bit of the info on this:

Remember those Plastic Superheroes you used to buy in the toy store? Pretending to make them fight each other? Well, you can do that in this game, make your character, fight bad guys and level up your character into an unstoppable conqueror.

Use your secret identity to survey a situation before revealing your costume and powers!

Lots of different powers to try out and make 100's of unique characters! Do you want to wield weapons like Commando, or Fly around like Superman, it's your character and you can make as many as you want, beware though because this is a roguelike game where your character gets deleted if they get defeated.​
This is a genre that I'm shocked there aren't more CRPGs being made. Then again, you have AAA Superhero games with a lot of issues on release.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I mean, I am 100% not a graphics whore. I play wireframe blobbers on occasion, but the chances of playing this eye bleach:

g9MEBdz.png

is less than zero.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I mean, I am 100% not a graphics whore. I play wireframe blobbers on occasion, but the chances of playing this eye bleach:

g9MEBdz.png

is less than zero.
Just you wait. The Windows 3.1 aesthetic will have its retro day, the same way the first-generation Playstation aesthetic is having its day right now. Ski Free or Die!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I've seen worse. I guess cars don't explode or crash when you're not in them. That blue car went right through the red sportscar.

catfood

AGAIN
Ignore the naysayers, please continue posting stuff like this, SP. I'd rather click through several of your newsposts and eventually stumble upon a hidden gem, than have to wade through the same Infinishill's banal shit boring posts about some tester at Obshitian or Owlfag who liked a cat .gif on Twatter or whatever.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron

g9MEBdz.png

is less than zero.
Just you wait. The Windows 3.1 aesthetic will have its retro day, the same way the first-generation Playstation aesthetic is having its day right now. Ski Free or Die!

reminds me of paperboy, liked it quite a bit
hqdefault.jpg

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Grand Theft Paperboy - "THE" RPG. Loot the houses you smash deliver to. Steal their cars. Bang the lonely housewife, each nachos, and hang out with TODD!
ToddIanuzzi.jpg

Last edited:

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
I don't think this would be that bad a title if it were released for free, but for money...? That's going to be a hard sell, as evidenced by this topic.

Lhynn

Arcane
Looks pretty great. Going to wishlist it as i have too much on my plate right now.

Falksi

Arcane
Ignore the naysayers, please continue posting stuff like this, SP. I'd rather click through several of your newsposts and eventually stumble upon a hidden gem

I'm down with this 100%.

This game looks shite and I'm not interested in it at all, but almost every other gaming site & forum in the known universe recycles the same hyped up titles over & over. Fuck that.

I've recently finished playing through King of Demons (majyūō) on the SNES which was released in 1995, and I absolutely loved it. For me it's a Castlevania-esq game which I enjoyed as much as Castlevania 4 & Bloodlines, if not more. Yet I'd only heard of it this year because of folk posting obscure stuff like yourself.

I don't want to wait another 25 years to miss out on genuine quality, just because the hype machine & humanities collective stupidity is suffocating hidden brilliance.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I knew those graphics reminded me of something.
Apparently it was something I chose to forget...

Gastrick

Cipher
Graphics look good to me, it's like an old flash game. It looks like it controls like one and is edgy in the same way. Seems like a fun little game.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
I'm fine with Windows 3.1 graphics. Loved some games on it back in the day, such as The Incredible Machine or Another World. This aesthetic is also similar to the 386 and 486 era. Graphics whores can fuck off.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
This is embarassing shit that should be erased with Write Zero.

Saint_Proverbius is trolling, so that people stop bashing Infinitrons dreadful taste.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom