Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

Drakortha

Liturgist

This looks like a 1/10 I'm not joking what is CRAPCOM thinking showing off this garbage? Currency drops on downed enemies. Boring corridor shooting. Zero fucking atmosphere. Big as fuck icons floating on the screen. Who they even appealing to here? (Have a guess). If they are trying to wow people with the graphics they are failing at that as well. Look at those water reflections. Absolutely dull and lifeless. We've seen better looking water in games 10 years ago.

This is a $20 experience at best. But I wouldn't even play it if it were free. This is TRASH... The RE4 fans will eat it up though because they are queers with zero standards. They give CRAPCOM a pass every time.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

This looks like a 1/10 I'm not joking what is CRAPCOM thinking showing off this garbage? Currency drops on downed enemies. Boring corridor shooting. Zero fucking atmosphere. Big as fuck icons floating on the screen. Who they even appealing to here? (Have a guess). If they are trying to wow people with the graphics they are failing at that as well. Look at those water reflections. Absolutely dull and lifeless. We've seen better looking water in games 10 years ago.

This is a $20 experience at best. But I wouldn't even play it if it were free. This is TRASH... The RE4 fans will eat it up though because they are queers with zero standards. They give CRAPCOM a pass every time.

Good, don't play it then you whiny bitch. Stop coming back onto this thread if you hate this game so much.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Ex_JemyXAAAmzOe

JDR13

Arcane
The graphics are improved, but otherwise it looks like a direct continuation of RE 7.

Not necessarily a bad thing, but I was hoping it would be a little more distinct.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Drakortha

Liturgist
Turning off the game would be even better!

To those of you who can't handle criticism and all you want to see is positive comments, repetitive memes, and endless fan art of the goth lady then go browse reddit.

I criticize this game because I care. Resident Evil to me is like an old friend you get back in touch with who has turned to drugs and heavy drinking. You try to help them turn their life around, but you can't because there's too many other people in their life now who are a bad influence. That's what you and the RE4 fanboys always have been to the RE franchise; you are nothing more than a majority vote for RE to take the form of an action shoot and loot.

You complain to the moon and back about the fixed camera's and tank controls making up all kinds of justifications as to why RE can't go back to it's roots but you're full of shit. If you don't like what RE was mean't to be, then maybe you're the ones who should leave. Find another franchise to infest, you parasite.

We couldn't even get a return to form with the RE2:REMAKE and for a lot of us true fans that game was our last hope to get the RE game we deserved after over a DECADE of these RE4-wannabe shoot looters. But CRAPCOM just can't drop the tired old formula because you fanboys will rock the crib crying for milk from mommy. No wonder you love the goth lady so much, you babies. Despicable!

Last edited:

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

To those of you who can't handle criticism and all you want to see is positive comments, repetitive memes, and endless fan art of the goth lady then go browse reddit.

I criticize this game because I care. Resident Evil to me is like an old friend you get back in touch with who has turned to drugs and heavy drinking. You try to help them turn their life around, but you can't because there's too many other people in their life now who are a bad influence. That's what you and the RE4 fanboys always have been to the RE franchise; you are nothing more than a majority vote for RE to take the form of an action shoot and loot.

You complain to the moon and back about the fixed camera's and tank controls making up all kinds of justifications as to why RE can't go back to it's roots but you're full of shit. If you don't like what RE was mean't to be, then maybe you're the ones who should leave. Find another franchise to infest, you parasite.

We couldn't even get a return to form with the RE2:REMAKE and for a lot of us true fans that game was our last hope to get the RE game we deserved after over a DECADE of these RE4-wannabe shoot looters. But CRAPCOM just can't drop the tired old formula because you fanboys will rock the crib crying for milk from mommy. No wonder you love the goth lady so much, you babies. Despicable!
I thought I told you not to come around these parts again... what are you still doing in my thread?

Drakortha

Liturgist
I thought I told you not to come around these parts again... what are you still doing in my thread?

The simp thread? I think you're the one who took a wrong turn buddy. Best you get out while you still can.
If you aren't here to post memes about Lady Dimitrescu, then GET THE FUCK OUT!

Is that the sluts name? Well pardon me but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

SumDrunkGuy

Show me on the doll where RE4 hurt you.

3yw493.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom