Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

SumDrunkGuy

Lol what a loser. Imagine being obsessed with something you hate. Must but a horrific existence. I like RE4 and I don't even think or talk about it a fraction as much as you do, LOL!

Drakortha

Liturgist
Drakortha already pre-ordered the collector's edition of the game and suscribed to every onlyfans of the thots that cosplayed Dimitrescu.

I did no such thing. I wouldn't play this thing even if you paid me. But the fanboys will buy it with their hard earned money and defend this trash because they have a soft spot for the developers. "Those poor developers doing the crunch! they can't do no wrong. It's the publishers fault!" Every fucking time. They couldn't even get RE3 Remake right and made it an on-rails shooter and cut out half the content. How was Resistance did you enjoy it? LOL.

Don't worry if VILLAGE turns out shite (which it will) you all have VERSE to look forward to. It's a great time to be an RE fan!

Drakortha

Liturgist
Such wholesome content directly from Instagram. I don't have an Instagram account, but I don't need one when I have the Codex. Thank you DemonKing.

SumDrunkGuy

Those guys standing next to her are manlets. She's only 6 inches taller than me. Still would.

Drakortha

Liturgist
i'm starting to lean towards this game being shit because every degenerate coomer and band-wagoner is focused too much on the vampire woman

Get with the times, Boomer. Video games are not about games anymore. They are about celebrities, fame, drama and scandals. Who actually looks forward to games anymore?

Now go make a twitter account and start sharing posts from our favorite influencers because we need more of that content here.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
2o8srm.jpg

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Dude, almost broke my spleen laughing so hard! Made me laugh even hard knowing that it was only slightly edited since the "real one" looks just as bad. Also...

aV7WKPw_460s.jpg

By the way, I looked up "Tyler1" short memes. I don't know who this guy is, but I'm fucking crying. Dude, they're fucking brutal with this guy.

Last edited:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
By the way, I looked up "Tyler1" short memes. I don't know who this guy is, but I'm fucking crying. Dude, they're fucking brutal with this guy.

Sseth often makes fun of Tyler in his videos. He's got a pretty universal reputation as being a roid riddled retard.

He's also insanely insecure about his height. Probably the reason he got roid riddled in the first place.

PrettyDeadman

Sseth often makes fun of Tyler in his videos. He's got a pretty universal reputation as being a roid riddled retard.

He's also insanely insecure about his height. Probably the reason he got roid riddled in the first place.
He is roid riddled cause he if semi-profssional american football player (college level).

It's pretty obvious that tyler persona is a fake one he puts on for a joke. One needs to be a complete dumfuck who doesn't understand what a joke is to call tyler a roid riddled retard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom