Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Internet drama aside, i think he is a bit too critical in this video. I played the game not too long ago and found it very fun (even if it took me a while to realize that, no, the FOV/aspect ratio isn't wrong and this is how the people are meant to be rendered :-P). Too bad it never got any sequels though because whoever wrote the script really wanted to make it a big story.

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bad Sector said:
Too bad it never got any sequels though because whoever wrote the script really wanted to make it a big story.
The writer was the author of Ender's Game.

According to the video he only contributed to the game's writing and was basically there as a namedrop for PR.

Kinda like Chris Avellone in recent times :-P

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Bad Sector said:
Too bad it never got any sequels though because whoever wrote the script really wanted to make it a big story.
The writer was the author of Ender's Game.

According to the video he only contributed to the game's writing and was basically there as a namedrop for PR.

Kinda like Chris Avellone in recent times :-P
For a 60y old famous writer that's more than you would actually expect. Usually it's only a namedrop.
Anyway, Ender's game and the sequel Speaker for the Dead, are pretty good novels.

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
For a 60y old famous writer that's more than you would actually expect. Usually it's only a namedrop.

Sure, however i got the idea that it was mainly Cameron Dayton who wrote the script (he's a game writer after all) with Orson Scott Card helping to flesh it out.

Caim

Arcane

Wunderbar

Arcane
someone makes an attempt at cancelling some dude, creates a bunch of fake documents and screenshots that supposedly prove dude's guilt.
mandalore is a part of a satanic cabal of youtubers, he receives this fake evidence and is tasked to spread it through his userbase. he does that by retweeting it.
then some dude actually manages to prove his innocence.

cue Mandalore and other members of their cancel team begging for forgiveness on twitter.

Derringer

Prophet
I'm not really sure why Mandalore wouldn't sound like a commie faggot, he sounds like one with the monotone "non-offensive" condescending voice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom