Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

Codex Year of the Donut
and yet it was a flop
And it would've been a bigger flop without the brand behind it, fag. You know this to be true, you are just pretending otherwise, so that this can be a joke haha and not you being wrong. Can't be retarded if I was pretending all along hurr durrr.
Retard.
you are easily one of the dumbest posters on this site

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
and yet it was a flop
And it would've been a bigger flop without the brand behind it, fag. You know this to be true, you are just pretending otherwise, so that this can be a joke haha and not you being wrong. Can't be retarded if I was pretending all along hurr durrr.
Retard.
A brand easily adds to sales, and you are easily objectively wrong. You easily are aware of this, yet pretend not to be.
For someone who complains about clown world all the time, you sure are quick to put on the makeup and the red nose if it helps you avoid the embarrassment of admitting to be wrong on the internet.

Codex Year of the Donut
and yet it was a flop
Retard.
A brand easily adds to sales, and you are easily objectively wrong. You easily are aware of this, yet pretend not to be.
For someone who complains about clown world all the time, you sure are quick to put on the makeup and the red nose if it helps you avoid the embarrassment of admitting to be wrong on the internet.
except for the part where the massive majority of movie-based video games are complete garbage and therefore people who play video games know to avoid them

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
and yet it was a flop
Retard.
except for the part where the massive majority of movie-based video games are complete garbage and therefore people who play video games know to avoid them
Except for the part that the exact same games, if they didn't have the brand, would've sold less. However much these shit games sold, they sold because of the brand, and not because of the shit.

Codex Year of the Donut
and yet it was a flop
Retard.
Except for the part that the exact same games, if they didn't have the brand, would've sold less. However much these shit games sold, they sold because of the brand, and not because of the shit.
so what's an example of a different recent loot-based action RPG that was a complete financial flop?
even anthem didn't do as bad as avengers

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
and yet it was a flop
Retard.
so what's an example of a different recent loot-based action RPG that was a complete financial flop?

Minecraft ARPG sold, for no reason other than because its a Minecraft game, and all the Minecraft fandom communities bought or reviewed or otherwise advertised it.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
My wishlist for DA4 would be better mage duels (and to have a stand with Solas), better exploration and weapon upgrades, early specialization (Inquisition had too late) and more passive upgrade points, less loading in and out of big areas, balanced combat (toward the end you can breeze through most fights, early you had to grind hard), moar dragons.

women suck at rpgs but nearly all women have a guy who will play with them

I wanted to reinvigorate thread with some cool gameplay discussion and what I get? Rusty redirects the thread with misogyny into gaming drama discussion. -_-

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Pyramids, pyramids everywhere.

A constellation of divine architecture built on Earth
A holy harbour - Orion
Nautical ascension to the firmament

and yet it was a flop
Retard.

Minecraft ARPG sold, for no reason other than because its a Minecraft game, and all the Minecraft fandom communities bought or reviewed or otherwise advertised it.

Semiurge

Cipher

A holy harbour - Orion

and yet it was a flop
Retard.

c6245274b9bb2beeeceada06daccefb7.jpg

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

A holy harbour - Orion

and yet it was a flop
Retard.

c6245274b9bb2beeeceada06daccefb7.jpg

For the record, pyramids were not built by slaves. Whips as worker motivation are highly dubious. Likewise, the workers depicted should be of Egyptian origin not some sort of... levantine merchants.

Humanophage

Arcane
I'm convinced Dragon Age Inquisition will look like a masterpiece after Dragon Age 4

The next Dragon Age first entered development in 2015. But in the fall of 2017, EA and BioWare rebooted the game to push for long-term monetization. The change led to the departure of creative director Mike Laidlaw and caused some employees to dismiss the game as “Anthem with dragons.” EA announced the new Dragon Age in 2018 but has not shared many details since then. Behind the scenes, the game has been in flux, game website Kotaku has reported.

Who even are these people?

3N6imj9.png

Ob3KGwy.png

V26c1gg.png
118471800_783720765771745_6213111264524449087_n.jpg

It looks like some sort of a multiculti propaganda poster they stick in far-gone cities like London.

The lead writer:
EjSBSKyVgAAJjiB.jpg

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Who does she used to be ?
Start here. And here's her account, though you won't be able to look through her posts right now because the Codex's search is borked. Admins will get right on that, I'm sure.
You know, there are days on which I think I have learned all about the codex that there is to learn. And each time the codex surprises me with unforseen depth.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Who does she used to be ?
Start here. And here's her account, though you won't be able to look through her posts right now because the Codex's search is borked. Admins will get right on that, I'm sure.
You know, there are days on which I think I have learned all about the codex that there is to learn. And each time the codex surprises me with unforseen depth.
Hold up a minute:

i mean, after a couple of dozen corona's, a couple of MDMA's and a acid trip she MAY start to RESEMBLE sandra bullock....

Did the codex fucking predict a global pandemic?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom