Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Mechwarrior Living Legends

Mechs

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
wait is that an Osiris with twin RAC/2s and MGs
:killitwithfire: goes the 30-ton light mech lol

yes I like that, I like that a lot

the shell casings flying is just perfect holy shit

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected

Are they planning on doing Succession Wars tech level or Clan Invasion or Civil War or...?

I remember people saying that Cryengine had issues with netcode but figured that was largely PGI incompetence. UE4 will probably be better all around though.

Black

Arcane
MWLL had/has an April Fools event, where loadouts for each asset are bonkers. If you've never seen a long tom mounted on a harasser, now's your chance. It flips itself from the recoil. Or 52 streak srm Xerxes.

- vtol with 2x improved heavy gauss, long tom and 2 rac 5

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
Well then, I'll have to find friends with a good PC to play with this then, or risk asking Codexers to play a round.

Black

Arcane
I don't think you need a good PC, at its core it's a 2007 game after all.

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
Well then, I'll have to find friends with a good PC to play with this then, or risk asking Codexers to play a round.
I don't think you need a good PC, at its core it's a 2007 game after all.
You can manage MWLL on surprisingly toastery machines, yeah. My old rig ran it ok with some tweaks, and that was a Phenom II with a Radeon 5750 or 5770, I forget which.

Black

Arcane
https://www.moddb.com/mods/mechwarrior-living-legends/news/development-review-april-june
After a few months of silence on ModDB, we're back with a huge recap of all that's happened in the land of MWLL dev! This includes April's major v0.14.0 release that brought three new assets, as well as an exciting announcement made around that time! We've also had a few additional updates released since 0.14.0, which addressed numerous bugs and balance matters, as well as a couple new HUD features.
Assets-Shoden-PrimeABC.png

Assets-Shoden-DEFG.png

Assets-Schrek-LineupsPrimeABC.png

Assets-Schrek-LineupsDEFG.png

Assets-Archangel-PrimeAB.png

Assets-Archangel-CDE.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom