Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
its pathetic to focus on her gender, i have no interest and hope others do not either
You're interested enough to underline her possible race but not interested enough what sex.

Anyway, I've found the "proof" Lilura is a women.

She is a woman because she refuses to show her feet and she refuses because of this:

1200px-A_HIGH_CASTE_LADYS_DAINTY_LILY_FEET.jpg

This proof is enough for the Codex

agris

Arcane
Patron
its pathetic to focus on her gender, i have no interest and hope others do not either
You're interested enough to underline her possible race but not interested enough what sex.
Good point, it isn't really my information to share. Plus I don't know if it's true, just that the source has good notes.txt. I'll delete the post.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
i just want to say to lilura, i love u, i really do. i think what u do is cool and worth something, and i'm sorry if i said stupid things to u in the past or was an idiot towards u. i enjoy many of the same games u do (although i definitely need to play more ja2 gold!) but honestly, keep doing ur thing and there are definitely people who appreciate u. much love <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
one very useful aspect of her blog is the nwn modules section. i don't use it anymore, but when i was starting out it gave me a great starting point to finding some interesting adventures. eventually u will graduate to the vault itself but it is no doubt a very good resource.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
So many pages of discussion on Lilura and not enough about Lilura's blog.

For informational purposes I would definitely use L's blog, as it really is a useful resource.

Why doesn't L write about more games, or even make some in the Gold Box engine?

DaveO

Erudite
If she quit for good all I can say is that she has awfully thin skin. I've dealt with real life trolls in forums, on the phone, and face to face. You need to have a lot of patience, a thick skin, and some cleverness never hurts.

Piotrovitz

Savant
For informational purposes I would definitely use L's blog, as it really is a useful resource.

Why doesn't L write about more games, or even make some in the Gold Box engine?

Because she has Asperger's and is focused entirely on several games only (IE ones, JA2, ToEE, few more).

Writing about (or even playing) anything other than those few games from 1999-2003 would be a step out of her comfort zone, which could lead to mental meltdown, that's why you will never read anything about any other games that are already covered there.

Instead, she is showering us with such monocled articles about TOP 5 AXES in IE games or BEST PARTY BUILD FOR ToEE.

Falksi

Arcane
When I hear Lilura's name, I get a song in my heart and it goes like this (with Lilura's name obviously replacing Delilah's).........

Please don't pee all over my Chippendale suite Lilura.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Because she has Asperger's and is focused entirely on several games only (IE ones, JA2, ToEE, few more).

When is the last time a male Codexer was ever criticized for this? Really makes you think. I'm all kinds of insane and 90% of my comments are about goddamn Darklands and I never hear anything about it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom