Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Oh God... please don't post this at 9am when it's bacon hour.

Piotrovitz

Savant
When is the last time a male Codexer was ever criticized for this? Really makes you think. I'm all kinds of insane and 90% of my comments are about goddamn Darklands and I never hear anything about it.
Yeah, but you don't manage a 90s looking blog, with dozens of articles like TOP 5 SKILLS IN DARKLANDS - you keep your obsession to yourself.

Even if you ran a blog on Darklands, I doubt you would be so autistic to mention it in every thread here and give shit ratings for every post that disagrees/challenges your opinion on something. I don't think there is a single Lilura's post where she doesn't mention her monocled blog.

DaveO

Erudite
My YouTube channel has yet to be monetized. And I've been doing videos for over 10 years. So Lilura not doing YouTube is a good choice if you ask me.

A horse of course

My YouTube channel has yet to be monetized. And I've been doing videos for over 10 years. So Lilura not doing YouTube is a good choice if you ask me.

Who cares about monetization? You should be doing it as a psychological defence mechanism in order to cope with your failure to achieve anything of value in life, like me.

DaveO

Erudite
I'm not compensating for anything on my channel. I'll be making a second channel soon. So it's all about me sharing stuff for now.

Brokenail

Literate
Not sure I get the topic here but I just created this account and posted this message to congratulate lilura1 for her blog. I just stumbled upon her jagged alliance 2 reports and I really enjoyed them.
Since we can't post mesasges on her blog or on her youtube channel, I came here to do that.

Have a nice day.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not sure I get the topic here but I just created this account and posted this message to congratulate lilura1 for her blog. I just stumbled upon her jagged alliance 2 reports and I really enjoyed them.
Since we can't post mesasges on her blog or on her youtube channel, I came here to do that.

Have a nice day.

*Authoritative* first post you've got there. Very *definitive* in meaning.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Obvious alt is obvious, Lilura. You're not fooling anyone.
upload_2021-4-9_23-44-4.png

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
1) What is the topic of this post? What is the commentary refered in the title?

The topic of the post and the entire thread is about Lilura's gender, whether she is a girl or not and the commentary it is referring to is the ongoing discussion asking if it is gay to jack-off to lilura if it turns out she is not a girl.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

Have a nice day.

Jagged Alliance was a poor man's Fallout 3.

Although I haven't visited her blog in years, I've enjoyed reading Lilura's thoughts on BG1 and Icewind Dale and I think we need more of that highly focused, non-mainstream content.

The purpose of having a blog or a webpage is to keep valuable information from being swallowed by the deluge of mass opinion and industry deceit. There are many great posts on the Codex, but if you're looking for something specific, you might not always get lucky with "site:rpgcodex.net Baldur's Gate". Even on a non-mainstream site like this, most threads are dominated by noise and there are usually several threads for the same topic.

Otherwise, posting on forums is preferable, as other posters can comment on your posts, point out your errors and make sure your little trip into video game auteur & art critic territory doesn't turn you into an insufferable blowhard, like several people who come to mind. Also, being a part of a community can be great for creativity. Whatever she might say, I really doubt Lilura would have her blog if she had never joined the Codex in the first place.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom