Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Project Haven - dystopian tactical RPG where you lead mercenary company striving for survival

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I hope it's not too easy to just lure them over.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
I hope the devs of this game break the bank so they can do a successor to Silent Storm / Jagged Alliance 2 (ie having an open-ended overworld).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Interrupts can wreck the most carefully planned out strategies! Fortunately Project Haven gives you the tools necessary to deal with all kinds of situations!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Project Haven campaign will feature handcrafted maps each telling a story about its residents and its history. Here's a quick look at the development of one of those levels.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Stealth, Close Range, Explosives or Sniping. Maybe a combination of all? These are only some of the ways you can approach a situation in Project Haven! What will you choose?

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't think there's a single thing missing on the tactical level, apart from out-there stuff like destructible terrain.
emot-toot.gif

Granted, it looks like it's just a contextual thing, but it's still damn nice.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
This looks pretty much like what End State is supposed to be (minus the setting of course), but here it at least seems the devs might be able to actually get it released within this decade.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

To improve readability of available pathing options for the player, we're experimenting with adding an icon on nearby vault/mantle points.
Let us know what you think! #WIP

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Giving life, personality and history to all aspects of Project Haven's world is our goal! Here are some examples of different looks we're creating for the same asset!

urmom

Learned
Each exploding barrel is going to have its own life, personality and history.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Today we reveal a new challenge you and your Steel Dragons will be facing! In Project Haven cameras can pose as a roadblock for your path, but can also be an opportunity with the right skills!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

In our continual pursuit of improved player experience we have reworked our player detection indicators. You can now see where exactly in your path you will be detected by known enemies!

Unwanted

Savecummer

Latest Doxxer Account
Edgy
scrolling past i read 'level building' and i thought 'level buildings to the ground'
:shit:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom