Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Classic D&D/AD&D/OSR Art

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
fnS0H7q.jpg

CDJJXW0.jpg

89IPDaG.jpg

EXP17Ti.jpg

Zr0pT6R.jpg

kl2T7Qs.jpg

0DaeRRj.jpg

oGZibxq.jpg

c4sgwJj.jpg

pwz5cO4.jpg

Bara

Arcane
Going through the TSR catalogue to decide what books to try to pick up next or see if PoDs are available found this fantastic piece in the Arabian Adventures book on page 21
l3fgaQn.png

RPK

Scholar
Love this thread. I always loved the art from the original 2e phb and dmg. It's been all downhill since then.

always liked this one:
elmore_dragon_slayers.jpg

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Something I really don't miss are the stupid 80s moustaches on heroes. They always look terrible.

E: Not in reference to the above picture, those are proper beards.

RPK

Scholar
Something I really don't miss are the stupid 80s moustaches on heroes. They always look terrible.

E: Not in reference to the above picture, those are proper beards.

yeah, a lot of the art from the 80's is instantly recognizable from the women's hair as well.

RPK

Scholar
Sturm gets a pass for being deliberately old-fashioned :D

Also, the amount of detail in Keith Parkinson's work has always amazed me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom