Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Beholders in RPGs and other media

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
UtPojb8.jpg

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Hmmm.... its been a thing it seems.

Ruff7N4.jpg

Dragon+Magazine+Cover.JPG

d2xfcw6-71143b51-d07e-40b1-9600-e27eca8d4697.jpg

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u6.jpg

2-Kawaii-2-Die-520x520.png

Why is this one grinning... are those "eye-stalks?"
f1yrfkp251o31.jpg

ok....
ui5b394fe3.jpg

THIS beholder has an eye-stalk that heal erectile disfunction
fokus.jpg

VVSagHa.jpg

Manual
Spark wave technology for wound healing? I've never heard of it.

I think I may have ruined this thread. Beholders... phallic monstrosities.

Last edited:

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
with next forgotten realms expansion(supposedly fusing with mtg? beeings like lolth mapped as planeswalkers?), beholders are coming to mtg
Hive-of-the-Eye-Tyrant-AFR-265.jpg
Hive-of-the-Eye-Tyrant-classic-module-AFR-265.jpg
Xanathar-Guild-Kingpin-extended-AFR-265.jpg

EruDaan

Arcane

So AWESOME! No really, that's a nice and new reimagination of the old Beholder look that's, for todays standarts, incredible goofy looking. This one looks like some lovecraftian abomination and also somewhat menacing, like there is some hiden intelligence watching, beholding, waiting. This one actually looks more like something that lurks in the shadows pulling strings and plotting, using lesser races to do it's bidding.

DraQ

Arcane

So AWESOME! No really, that's a nice and new reimagination of the old Beholder look that's, for todays standarts, incredible goofy looking. This one looks like some lovecraftian abomination and also somewhat menacing, like there is some hiden intelligence watching, beholding, waiting. This one actually looks more like something that lurks in the shadows pulling strings and plotting, using lesser races to do it's bidding.
It actually does look pretty cool, I must admit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom