Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Actively participate in the creation of an RPG? How willing would you be?

How would you be willing to participate in the creation of this AWESOME rpg?

• I'll watch the dev stream on Twitch/Youtube and offer feedback & chat.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I'll offer feedback on the Discord server.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll offer feedback but only on rpgcodex.net

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I'm not interested in helping create this AWESOME RPG.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Adrian Scheff

Novice
The direction of the game is going to probably change. I'm moving towards Wiz8 combat style, map travel fallout 1/2 style, interactive location screens like in Betrayal At Krondor. The setting will be a steampunk/western unexplored world (Arcanum style) since this way I can use free assets from British library on flickr (for portraits, items & such). And not to mention sweet classical music (violin) which is available for free on Musopen. Always wanted a reason to use classical music in a game.
I still like very much the idea of a mutations only RPG but it's probably going on pause (making a text based game only would be way to niche and financially unrewarding).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom