Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to create non IT related non Tech Support related Science!! subforum in Science!!

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
The only good science related thread in Science!! subforum I can remember is "ugly deep sea creatures" where people were sharing and commenting on photos of freaky-looking marine species. Everything else is mean-spirited, autistic and not worth reading.

Merge Science!! and Library instead.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think the peer-review thread was there and is worth reading.

I'm not sure how science can be mean spirited, but I guess if you take the "climate-change" thread to be the totality of the science forum, then I guess I could understand your sentiments.

Hellraiser

Arcane
The only good science related thread in Science!! subforum I can remember is "ugly deep sea creatures" where people were sharing and commenting on photos of freaky-looking marine species. Everything else is mean-spirited, autistic and not worth reading.

Merge Science!! and Library instead.

The Science!! forum does not scale to your level.

fork

The forum I probably miss the most.

Ah well, who am I kidding, it's only the ass and tits threads really.

And feet, kinda.

:happytrollboy:

hello friend

Arcane
Stop fueling Infinitron 's obsession with splitting forums and threads.
Although generally I'd agree, there are enough mildly interesting threads that pop up and die in SCIENCE!! that it would be nice to be able to watch the forum. It works as a way to turn your alerts into a more filtered "New Posts". However, every time someone decides to buy some RAM there's a thread about that too. So I don't. It's not a big deal, but it would be an improvement.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom