Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
The sprites look revolting, I'll stick to tokens, especially since there isn't any kobold representation.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
In few months, PF:WoTR will launch. Despite KotC2 being amazing, I don't think that he should wait more to put the game on gog/steam.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Up to Pierre. Technically, he can release it now - it's in a playable state. But who knows.

In few months, PF:WoTR will launch. Despite KotC2 being amazing, I don't think that he should wait more to put the game on gog/steam.

He's probably going to complete his new difficulty settings (which aren't plugged yet) at least and i agree, now is the time, a lot of people are still on lockdown or curfew, it's not summer yet, blockbusters aren't out, the stars are lined up...

Reinhardt

Arcane
Oh yeah, here's what the new difficulty options look like:
gIr9e36.png
Let me guess - Augury of Chaos was set on easy by default until now?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I fucking wish. Archmage Mode is probably going to be what base Augury of Chaos is currently at. I have no clue how he'll design the lower difficulties. We'll find out soon enough.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Here's what the new areas in the village looks like!

There is also a new underground area too! With spiders! Oh yeah, here's what the new difficulty options look like:
gIr9e36.png

I don't think they do anything though.

The video really reminds me of Baldur's Gate. I can not wait until this hits Steam and GoG. Any timeframe?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
"Archmage mode" being the hardest difficulty. The anti casters are going crazy. Pierre should only create a very easy mode and call it "Gamejournalist mode"

Reinhardt

Arcane

Generic-Giant-Spider

I do $120 per appearance and if it's a kids birthday $700 and I want a slice of the cake.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Nah, i guess i'll use chinese giant spider then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom