Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Delterius

Arcane
If this is what Russian men look like no wonder their women have the highest out marriage rate in the world.

My three-year-olds are more manly. And I thought the West had t-level issues.

Need pedobear button for that shit.
The scaleface looks like he got Chernobyled.
low blow

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I have no idea whether it will be available to the public, but this is what I have received today by e-mail. This is the excerpt regarding the beta.

Beta goes on!

Beta test for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous had started back in February, and for a time we were supporting it with patches. However, in March we shifted our focus to collecting and processing the feedback we received from our players. We’ve gathered a lot of interesting and useful feedback from our discord, forums, and via a survey, and some of our players’ suggestions are already being implemented into the next version of the beta, which we expect to share with our players closer to the end of April. If you backed or pre-ordered Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous at Early Access tier or higher, you can still participate in the current stage of beta and the next one! And if you haven’t pre-ordered yet, you can still do it here!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://wrath.owlcatgames.com/news/28

Community Quest: Finale

The Community has made its choice, and the Community Quest has officially ended. Let's see where the adventures led our heroes.

Power is a temptation, which the Commander managed to resist. After the lost spirit leaves this world, the glow in the trophy scepter glows dim, and the Commander feels a strange clarity of thoughts - he knows exactly where he needs to go. He moves forward almost as if his feet knew the road, and soon the party sees an ancient temple. In descending twilight the travelers see soft light coming from inside, and they realize - this will be the end of their journey!

Our heroes enter the temple. It’s dark inside safe for the single source of light - a shining pillar of light in the middle, surrounded by stained-glass windows. As the Commander approaches the light, he remembers the glowing words on the menhir: “Only by waking up the inner power, the one true to his heart can close the Worldwound”. Commander reaches out towards the pillar, and suddenly the light envelops him, and all the stained-glass windows in the temple shatter, except one - a glowing figure of an angel.

Thank you for participating, and stay tuned for the trailer you helped to create!

_%20_book_events_14%20jp.jpg

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
This was posted on their YouTube out of all places. Really bizarre.
Pathfinders! As we’ve entered a very important stage in the development of our game, we often need to find players for various tests. We would like to ask those players who care about our games as much as we do, to fill in this survey: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6280291/Owlcat-Research-eng It will help us a great deal! If you decide to leave your contact information, we may contact you in the future and invite you to our internal tests. Thank you for your help!

bHi602tOp7H8C5Cl9ePsrM2RuBkVTclELktpTkkpmnPQ0FYI_-4cu9gMT3RmsG3PL2FlgDHnI_oxeQ=s640-nd

Last edited by a moderator:

Delterius

Arcane
What was the riddle ?
thats the riddle

If that's the riddle whats the answer?
well if you wanted to make sense of the riddle you should have asked for the answer. in any case I cannot give it to you. but i'll tell you who can. i speak of none but the poster that is to come after me. a poster whose merest operational shitposting I am not worthy to illustrate. yet I will design it for you. a posting persona that can calculate the answer to the ultimate riddle. a persona of such infinite and subtle complexity that organic life itself shall form part of its operational matrix. and you yourself shall take a new form, to go down into this thread to follow its ten million parrots programme. and this poster shall be called the [redacted]

The_Mask

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is on their Discord right now:
In Wrath of the Righteous characters can encounter rather extreme weather conditions. How much, in your opinion, should such conditions affect the characters:
1. Extreme weather should not affect characters at all; heroes can survive even in an avalanche.
2. Extreme weather conditions are just an inconvenience. There could be minor debuff that some players would not even notice. It is definitely not life-threatening. The player can prevent, reduce or completely overcome the weather effects with some spells or abilities available to the PC or companions.
3. Extreme weather conditions are harsh, could strongly debuff the PC and companions, even kill sometimes. The player can prevent, reduce or completely overcome the weather effects with some spells or abilities available to the PC or companions.
Please vote for 3. 2 is leading right now.

The_Mask

Patron
Option 2 has about 30 votes lead at the time of this post. If everyone here does the thing where they give a shit, and vote, things might change for the better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom