Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Infinitron and/or Saint_Proverbius and/or Darth Roxor - I, hereby, petition that this idea is published on the front page.

Reason(s): environmental effects that affect gameplay on a AA (close to AAA) title is very rare these days. Also mediocrity is gaining lead, perhaps even winning. Maybe people here, on the Codex, that are not subbed to this thread may want to help the world be a better place.

Delterius

Arcane
Infinitron and/or Saint_Proverbius and/or Darth Roxor - I, hereby, petition that this idea is published on the front page.

Reason(s): environmental effects that affect gameplay on a AA (close to AAA) title is very rare these days. Also mediocrity is gaining lead, perhaps even winning. Maybe people here, on the Codex, that are not subbed to this thread may want to help the world be a better place.
I think you need to have a beta key to see the beta channel.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

I think you need to have a beta key to see the beta channel.
Link didn't work for me, I think you're right about the beta key.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I’ve got Discord app on phone and that’s one of the menus.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
I'm not very familiar with Discord's interface, but I just joined the Wrath server from my browser and I don't see anything.

Desiderius

Patron
We could if we had some way to ask. Discord’s seems like their peeps.

Efe

Erudite
Well I'm asking right now. Let's see what they say

their reply:
G4vbfby.jpg

Last edited:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
If you have Beta Access in your Owlcat account a bot will assign you Beta Role in Discord after a while, it is an automated process that happens like once per week iirc. Before that you won't see any Beta channel.

Not sure where that vote is being put tho, I am not so active on Discord in the past few weeks

EDIT: Just opened Discord and it seems they put a new vote in Beta News (so you do need to have Beta Access and put your Discord Account there), New Options below. 4 is winning

In Wrath of the Righteous characters can encounter rather extreme weather conditions. How much, in your opinion, should such conditions affect the characters: 1. Extreme weather should not affect characters at all; heroes can survive even in an avalanche. 2. Extreme weather conditions are just an inconvenience. There could be minor debuff that some players would not even notice. It is definitely not life-threatening. The player can prevent, reduce or completely overcome the weather effects with some spells or abilities available to the PC or companions. 3. Extreme weather conditions are harsh, could strongly debuff the PC and companions, even kill sometimes. The player can prevent, reduce or completely overcome the weather effects with some spells or abilities available to the PC or companions. 4. New Option. It is a hybrid of options 2 and 3, depending on the selected difficulty of the game. On the Daring difficulty and below extreme weather conditions will be an inconvenience, but on Core and above, they will be harsh.

Desiderius

Patron
We got there.

This is how savvy social media drives engagement, so we probably just got played.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom