Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Wow great going so far - stay tuned for more!

Gastrick

Cipher
Wow, look at the dark shading and neon colors this popamole has!!! Popamole has never been more exciting!!!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

OK bros cleared the Armory wow this was intense shit! Deep and innovative hardcore CRPG stay tuned for more kkk xoxo <3 o/ o/ o/

lightbane

Arcane
... I'm not sure what kind of expert level trolling this is. Oh well, it beats deleting your own LPs, I guess. Surely CS can't be as bad as Pillars of Wordiness.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Hey guys Vince released a full trailer just wanted to keep you in the loop full game gonna be so good man I can't wait!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

OK approaching end-game here bros it's intense and amazing how much C&C and reactivity there is.

Combat is HARD but wow ITZ heavan found a p. good build I think I've got this stay TUNED!

Corvinus

Arcane
Tense! I wonder if the grande finale will be enough to top the gratuitous C&C of the Mass Effect 3 ending.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

OK guize final level was too hard I couldn't do it but this gamer gurl beat the game with perfect score!

Final verdict 10/10 GOTY can't wait for ultimate gold deluxe DLC edition.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom