Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
It's odd because most reviews I read say that of the 2035, not the Yeti (depending on the setting).

Well I did the research because I wanted to step up and I've used the Yeti for almost a decade. Whoever you're listened to is full of shit and everyone shilling for yeti and snowball is probably getting a kickback. Phantom power mics need more adjusting and mixing which is their nature, but the quality is far better. Furthermore this thing is very well contained. I can actually run my AC without having to do a lot of sound scrubbing.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
do u guys mind if i promo my channel here, for potential 'general gaming' peeps who don't view the playground forum? anyway, i don't monetize my videos, i just do this for the love of rpgs and interacting with viewers and all that good stuff that comes with let's plays. :) so if you'd like to watch a let's play for a bunch of different rpgs, check out gamegodfluent on youtube. oh, and i have a list of rpgs i'd be willing to LP if anyone wants to see one, over in the playground forum thread. take care guys, don't mean to intrude or impede on what you all are doing here. by the way, i don't feel my channel is very good, but the audio quality starting today (sunday, april 11) will be super greatly improved. but as far as like, being a "good" channel, ehhhh. i'll let that for others to decide. :)

much love. <3 God bless.

A horse of course

do u guys mind if i promo my channel here, for potential 'general gaming' peeps who don't view the playground forum? anyway, i don't monetize my videos, i just do this for the love of rpgs and interacting with viewers and all that good stuff that comes with let's plays. :) so if you'd like to watch a let's play for a bunch of different rpgs, check out gamegodfluent on youtube. oh, and i have a list of rpgs i'd be willing to LP if anyone wants to see one, over in the playground forum thread. take care guys, don't mean to intrude or impede on what you all are doing here. by the way, i don't feel my channel is very good, but the audio quality starting today (sunday, april 11) will be super greatly improved. but as far as like, being a "good" channel, ehhhh. i'll let that for others to decide. :)

much love. <3 God bless.

Look forward to you cleaning up the audio, as the background noise is extremely distracting but you have a good voice for commentary.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron

much love. <3 God bless.

Get soundsoap, pls.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Look forward to you cleaning up the audio, as the background noise is extremely distracting but you have a good voice for commentary.

thanks, Ed! i have since fixed the audio, today's videos that are up are a lot better audio-wise than my previous stuff.

Get soundsoap, pls.

not sure what is, but if it's referring to something to do with audio quality, going forward the quality will be a lot better. just check today's videos for proof. :)

A horse of course

thanks, Ed! i have since fixed the audio, today's videos that are up are a lot better audio-wise than my previous stuff.

Get soundsoap, pls.

not sure what is, but if it's referring to something to do with audio quality, going forward the quality will be a lot better. just check today's videos for proof. :)

The most recent Sneed Coast Legends vid sounded very good. I was actually going to complain about background noise until I realized it's just shitty audio design in the gnome itself. You might want to consider getting into ASMR.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
The most recent Sneed Coast Legends vid sounded very good. I was actually going to complain about background noise until I realized it's just shitty audio design in the gnome itself. You might want to consider getting into ASMR.

glad to hear u think it sounds better, Ed. thanks! as for asmr, i've been told that a few times actually. who knows, maybe someday i'll do that, but right now it doesn't interest me a whole bunch. but thanks for the recommendation, heh. take care <3

A horse of course

1. Repeated "garish" and "vaporwave" too many times in the same short period.
2. At the end, there was a distracting gap between the first "or" and the previous line.

Other than that it was very good for your first effort!

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
1. Repeated "garish" and "vaporwave" too many times in the same short period.
2. At the end, there was a distracting gap between the first "or" and the previous line.

Other than that it was very good for your first effort!

Thanks dad, I did it off the cuff, no script.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Plays with inverted mouse look. Opinion discarded and name put onto list for future gassiing.

I didn't realize this was such a social taboo until I made this video, I've been getting harassed by codexers, people on my friend list, everfuckingone.

But listen to that soothing voice! I can't stop getting erections!

Tweed KotC 2 playthrough when?

When Pierre finishes updating Augury.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
He still have some titles to cover, like Devil Inside, From Dusk Till Dawn... weird, I though Koudelka was different genre? I knew it was dark but still...

Blaza

Educated
Karl Jobst does speedrunning news stuff

UberDanger is kinda like discount Sseth but still pretty entertaining

Displaced Gamers is more of a technical look into games. He looks into their decompiled code and such

Though my favorite video is his history of MSX Computers

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom