Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
We got there.

This is how savvy social media drives engagement, so we probably just got played.
Don't care, as long as extreme weather effects are in. I'm willing to give this victory to the Russians.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm willing to give them ukraine over this game.

They’d give half of it back after what the Rainbow Empire’s done to it.

Russia finna have a whole lot of prime real estate:

Last edited:

Darth Gnome

Literate

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
When is this game coming out? It seems like it's been in development forever, lol.

Supposed to be June.

But considering that they still contemplating adding new feature (new weather system above) I would say that's a very optimistic target.

Development of the game started around May last year after the KS so it's not even 1 year at this point.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
They’re going to let pets pass thru so idiots can play six pet parties in narrow hallways.

CaesarCzech

Scholar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom