Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Codex Bloodbowl League

bionicman

Liturgist
Harthwain, I could be wrong but I think boot (he's the admin of the league) is supposed to invite your team, we'll just have to wait for him. In the meantime you should probably post your team's name here so he can invite it (unless I'm wrong about how this works).

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Zanzoken is tomorrow at the same time you faced the eternal swede yesterday good for you (i.e. a bit over 1h after the time of this poast)?

bionicman

Liturgist
Harthwain I'm free every day from 15:00 to 22:00 utc+2, but I can also play earlier or later depending on if you'd prefer some other time.

Harthwain

Magister
boot I can confirm I joined the league via the ticket.

bionicman What day and hour you wish to play at? My schedule is relatively clear at the moment, so feel free to suggest whatever suits you. For reference I will say that I operate under CET (Central European Time).

Edit: UTC+2 means I am adding 2 hours to CET, am I correct?

vazha

Arcane
Could you gentlemen at least post some replays here since apparently no one's old skool enough to play with me in fumbbl?

Harthwain

Magister
Could you gentlemen at least post some replays here since apparently no one's old skool enough to play with me in fumbbl?
You want replay files or names of the teams/coaches for Cabal TV search?

By the way, I activated our league on Goblin Spy, which should make viewing the overall state of the league much easier (it still needs to collect data, since it was activated just now, so it's empty for the moment).

For future use: click at this link and type "Codex" in the search bar and it will show the league. Or just go alphabetically on th main list.

bionicman

Liturgist
For those watching the game live, yes, I didn't deserve to score there.

Last edited:

bionicman

Liturgist
I shouldn't have won that game, at least it should've been a draw. Harthwain played better overall, if dice had gone more his way he would've won for sure.

Well played, Harthwain, and I forgot to mention: thanks for joining us and making this competition stay on its feet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom