Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What if we split the Codex into two sites: RPG Codex + Political Codex?

What do you think about splitting the politics out to a separate stand-alone website + forums?

• THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA

Votes: 137 37.8%
  • Over my dead body

Votes: 133 36.7%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 92 25.4%

• Total voters

A horse of course

Let us keep the site together and then bring in the ResetEra mods to moderate the political forums and GD.

You joke, but expanding the Liberal Safe Space forums to cover anything they like and appointing leftist mods there would solve the real problem behind all this kvetching. They can discuss Disco Elysium and Cumtown or whatever without seeing naughty words, and nobody will complain about the moderation because leftists are congenitally predisposed to suck janny cock.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I learned from this thread that resetera is actually a gaming site. I always assumed it's some kind of queer community dedicated solely to queer problems
We should start a challenge where we all create a ResetEra account and see how long it takes before we get banned. I think my record is a couple of hours.

Semiurge

Cipher
I learned from this thread that resetera is actually a gaming site. I always assumed it's some kind of queer community dedicated solely to queer problems

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a gaming site. It's a loose community of loveless misfits with identity disorders and a healthy dose of white savior syndrome. Some of them occasionally play games.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
We should start a challenge where we all create a ResetEra account and see how long it takes before we get banned. I think my record is a couple of hours.

Aren't you a gay/tranny/some other form of weirdo?

What chance would any normal person have?

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
It essentially is a fag site, it's just that they sometimes discuss games. Kind of like us, between the discussions of the JQ.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Being against the cancel culture does not mean that you need to start behaving like your enemies do.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

No conflict was ever won by bending over and saying "A-a-ah".
df3.jpg

Kalin, is that you?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Aren't you a gay/tranny/some other form of weirdo?

What chance would any normal person have?
Posts that imply that people here aren't weirdos always crack me up. And no, I'm neither (too much) gay nor a tranny.

Anyway, I checked and it turns out 2 hours was an exaggeration: I lasted exactly 22 minutes. Still impressive, if you ask me.

So, you're all of the above?

That's cool, welcome your fucking weird xirself.

You're absolutely wrong about a lot of things from what I've seen, but you won't be banned. What a novel concept, you can be wrong and also say it. Someone should make this a core principle of their country.

Citizen

Discussing gaming-related politics obviously should be allowed in gaming subforums (Gaming drama and "sjw in gaming" threads), but GD and politics subforums are just /pol/ cesspits that attract low IQ stormfronters and gamergaters. They should be moved somewhere else or, preferably, deleted.

Codex Year of the Donut
So how does people discussing things you dislike in a separate subforum hurt you, exactly?

Only indirectly. GD creates a certain fame for codex, making it look as this "EdGy WebSiTe For GaMerGate reFuegees" for the rest of the internet. This attracts edgy /pol/ users and sympathizers to post on a gaming forums they don't really belong too.
You mean the part of the site that is hidden from the public?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Let us keep the site together and then bring in the ResetEra mods to moderate the political forums and GD.

You joke, but expanding the Liberal Safe Space forums to cover anything they like and appointing leftist mods there would solve the real problem behind all this kvetching. They can discuss Disco Elysium and Cumtown or whatever without seeing naughty words, and nobody will complain about the moderation because leftists are congenitally predisposed to suck janny cock.

But they are also incapable of not touching the poop so they'd venture in GD anyway and then whine about it.

Wait, that's what's happening right now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom