Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

KVVRR

Learned
EowUR9XXYAEwxar.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Journos who were busy slobbering over the ending to complain about how ME3 sexed up Liara and Ashley even though that would be one case where I'd agree with them. :M

Semiurge

Cipher

What's this about Liara's butt shots, I wasn't aware there were any Liara buttshots and even if there were, why should anyone care? And why is it always ugly chicks that care? They better not touch the sex scenes :argh:

Tytus, your woman is going to blow off your money at back massages. And when the masseur come you will just greet him saying "Hello, Tyrone".

FTFY

schaltbock

Novice
They better not touch the sex scenes :argh:

I sincerely hope that the best intimate cutscene in the series remains intact: incel Shepard right after embarking on the point of no return in Mass Effect 3.

I lose it every time the camera focuses on the empty side of the bed where the romance option should be. Nobody loves me... Nobody loves me... lol

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Shepard isn't an incel, s/he chooses not to take on a concubine.
I can comprehend why you would not understand meaning of word "incel"(since it's just a buzzword, which slowly losing any meaning), but your lack of skills to use google in search of meaning for "concubine" word.
Your implication that man with concubine is an incel is equal to saying: "oh, look, a man/woman has woman/man who would fuck with him, he must be involuntary celibate". Which is illogical at best.
Or is it another one of yours "big brain" takes on things, filled with convoluted logic designed only to "fight evul race/culture/society", but achieves only to make you look like mentally deficient contrarian on gaming forum?

P.S Yes, I am trying to hijack bioware thread, you are welcome.

Silverfish

Arbiter
TBH, being able to take a photo every time I punch the reporter or allow ME2 squad members to die during the Collector Base mission sounds dope.

Tytus

Arcane
TBH, being able to take a photo every time I punch the reporter or allow ME2 squad members to die during the Collector Base mission sounds dope.

ZYmyuIf.png

Photo mode only works whenever you can pause the game and use the pause menu, so no photos during combat or cut-scenes or conversations.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom