Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

Lutte

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Finally we can achieve what we've all been waiting for all these years... A chance to romance Pixie.
HelplessPeriodicConure-small.gif

I think most codexers would prefer romancing mara.

If it won't be announced on E3 we are FUCKED.

Obviously, they were waiting for Nocturne Remaster to be released because SMTV is direct sequel to TDE, now there is no excuse to not annouce it.

Deflowerer

Arcane
Sega's latest corporate presentation had SMT V slated for fiscal year ending at 31st of March 2022. Since most of the other releases there were for this actual annual year (Judgment, Warhammer 3 etc), I assume we can expect this in Q1 2022 so that the releases are more evenly distributed. But 2021 might be a possibility as well, yes.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Sega's latest corporate presentation had SMT V slated for fiscal year ending at 31st of March 2022. Since most of the other releases there were for this actual annual year (Judgment, Warhammer 3 etc), I assume we can expect this in Q1 2022 so that the releases are more evenly distributed. But 2021 might be a possibility as well, yes.

Thank YHVH that there are half a billion SMT spinoffs, so I can keep myself occupied until this drops. So this isn't really bothersome, better late than never.

Puukko

Arcane
I've got half a dozen I've started and need to finish at some point. My latest almost finished attempt was with if... where I made to it Hazama's second form on Reiko's route, but he turned out to be a HP sponge that would've required me to go all the way back and get some specialized demons so I dropped it there indefinitely. Shame, since that means I can't count it as beaten, and Akira's route still interests me.

I mean, look at this shit:

image.png

That null gun is the biggest middle finger in there since it drops MC's damage output to pitiful levels. I'll sooner return to Hardtype.

Sega's latest corporate presentation had SMT V slated for fiscal year ending at 31st of March 2022.

Thanks for hint, this guys explains moar details, basically we can be sure that SMT5 will be at January-February at worst but there are STRONG chances to have it this year.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Inb4 the rumored Switch Pro announcement pushes the game back another six months because the game has to be optimized for both versions. :dead:

https://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-direct-e3-2021-date-and-time-confirmed-heres-when-to-watch/

The Nintendo Direct E3 2021 event has an official date and time, and Nintendo's teasing a big helping of announcements about Nintendo Switch games.
According to the announcement, the Nintendo Direct E3 2021 event will kick off on June 15 at 9 am PT / noon ET / 5 pm BST and run for 40 minutes. The presentation will exclusively focus on games coming to Nintendo Switch, and most of the included titles will be planned for release this year. Following the end of the Direct will be a three-hour Nintendo Treehouse: Live event, where Nintendo will invite viewers to watch gameplay deep dives on "a handful" of Switch games.

Not revealing SMTV on E3 would be a DICK move.

deuxhero

Arcane

What are the odds of seeing the Western release of Yo-Kai Watch 4? Come on Level-5!

SMT 5 still exclusive to Switch (for one year?)??

You don't want it. Yokai Watch 4 was a product of development hell and has nothing going for it besides looking pretty, being blatantly unfinished even after an expansion pack was released.

lightbane

Arcane
Are any of the Yokai Watch games worth it? They all look identical Pokemon clones to me.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Are any of the Yokai Watch games worth it? They all look identical Pokemon clones to me.

They might appease you if you're underage.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom