Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Cutthroat Cove lockers a Release

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Cutthroat Cove; Wicked Games

Cutthroat Cove has been released on Steam for those looking for a piraty survival RPG with co-op and a storyline. Build your home, kill some monsters, find loot, and grind your skills, all while trapped on an uncharted desert isle. Like Gilligan with giant crabs. You can currently get this for 10% off through April 25th, which makes it $26.99. Here's some stuff:

Rich Story Line: Follow mysterious clues to learn the truth about the Old World, gather journal entries, speak with the locals, and discover shocking items to help put the story together.

Character Customization: Toughen up your character with the variety of skills and attributes needed to survive fearsome enemies and harsh conditions. Change up your wardrobe and appearance with color customization.

Survival Elements: Keep a sharp eye on your hunger, thirst, oxygen, stamina and health. If you can't survive, then it's the Locker for you!​

Kind of interesting how the pirate themed games have taken off over the last few years. I do tend to like a bit of crafting and building along side my RPGs these days.

Falksi

Arcane
I'm dyslexic and at first thought that read "Cutthroat Cock Lovers"

Now that would be a game. Yarrrrrr.

qzB1L41.jpg

Last edited:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Skips to 1:17 in the trailer where the player is mowing down trees with a machine gun cannon.

What is even happening to indie dev these days?

Last edited:

youhomofo

Augur
A pirate game where there's no sailing and ships are only for fast travel? LMFAO were the devs snorting Ajax cleaner?

Zer0wing

Cipher
Poor man's Sea Dogs? Man, these indie devs are decade behind based slavs.
a piraty survival RPG with co-op and a storyline.
Been there with "Sea Dogs: to each his own", it was an awful idea, to say in politically correct way.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Seems alright for what it is, but fast travel in a pirate themed game is a bit daft.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I'm dyslexic and at first thought that read "Cutthroat Cock Lovers"

Now that would be a game. Yarrrrrr.

qzB1L41.jpg
Indeed, this would be incline. The pirate fortnite is Turd Isle where all the monkeys empy their septic tanks.

Sratopotator

Savant
This looks super duper bad.
Like, how the fuck did the devs miss that at ~0:22 there is a bunch of NPCs travelling at light speed 10 feet above the ground.
And this is the first scene they show in the trailer.
Jesus christ on a crow's nest :retarded:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
This game will be a huge hit... with my five and seven year old nephews.
That's actually kind of cool depending on age. I know a group of kids at the library that go apeshit over minecraft and fortnite. No sailing blows like a snaggle toothed harpy-whore at Last Stop Fuck-Inn.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Legit read thread title as “Cutthroat Cock Blockers”

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
Also, Saint_Proverbius people on steam are saying this game is an asset flip. Why is Codex posting about this shit? Are you mandated to do X number of posts a day and this is all you could find?

This game looks horrible and Codex should feel bad for promoting it. This piece of shit is $30. I can only assume that Codex is getting some kind of cut of the profits for giving it free publicity.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
I've researched this a bit further and apparently it's a template someone took off Epic Games and is selling on Steam. I'd be outraged, but I have no idea what the fuck an Epic Games template is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom