Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

SumDrunkGuy

I'm not supporting anything. This country will be burning rubble within a year or 2. I might as well get a taste of that sweet next gen before it's too late.

PrettyDeadman

I'm not supporting anything. This country will be burning rubble within a year or 2. I might as well get a taste of that sweet next gen before it's too late.
If you gib money to scalpers you are supporting scalpers.
At the very least you could've driven your musclecar to one of the blm centers and looted ps5 from walmart or smh.

SumDrunkGuy

How can I possibly support dead men with currency that will eventually be useless? I know what's going to happen in the US, or as you turds refer to as Kwa.

PrettyDeadman

How can I possibly support dead men with currency that will eventually be useless? I know what's going to happen in the US, or as you turds refer to as Kwa.
if you were to buy ps5 from a dead man you wouldn't have to pay 900 dollars for it. If the the currency was useless, the scalper would've asked you something else for ps5 (like food or ammo).

SumDrunkGuy

if you were to buy ps5 from a dead man you wouldn't have to pay 900 dollars for it. If the the currency was useless, the scalper would've asked you something else for ps5 (like food or ammo).

You are short-sighted.

PrettyDeadman

You are short-sighted.
If you were playing the long game, you would've thought of spending 900 dollars on ps5.

SumDrunkGuy

Why are you talking to me? You probably spent $1300 on a gaming PC that needs updated every other year and still can't properly run poorly optimized pieces of shit like Vampire: The Masquerade and Cryostasis. I dabbled in PC gaming and it was worthless. Never again. But of course, if you some fat mouthbreather living in mommy's basement you have all the time in the world to deal with it's tedious bullshit. Us preoccupied working folks with real social lives prefer gaming consoles.

GewuerzKahn

Savant
But of course, if you some fat mouthbreather living in mommy's basement you have all the time in the world to deal with it's tedious bullshit.
Dude, you sleep on a mattress on the floor in a room without furniture (just a TV and some flag). Prisoners in Europe live better.

SumDrunkGuy

But of course, if you some fat mouthbreather living in mommy's basement you have all the time in the world to deal with it's tedious bullshit.
Dude, you sleep on a mattress on the floor in a room without furniture (just a TV and some flag). Prisoners in Europe live better.

I choose to live that way, bitch. I can afford furniture but there's no point in it for me.

PrettyDeadman

Why are you talking to me? You probably spent $1300 on a gaming PC that needs updated every other year and still can't properly run poorly optimized pieces of shit like Vampire: The Masquerade and Cryostasis. I dabbled in PC gaming and it was worthless. Never again. But of course, if you some fat mouthbreather living in mommy's basement you have all the time in the world to deal with it's tedious bullshit. Us preoccupied working folks with real social lives prefer gaming consoles.
I spent ~$10000 on my steam games collection over 10 years.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I've just realized this "Lady Dimitrescu" fetish* thing is just a glamorized ripoff of Witch Of The Waste from "Howl's Moving Castle".

latest

hmcww1.jpg

tumblr_l7rz13OOSw1qa6ql2o1_500.gifv

*seriously, man, I've read such things.

Generic-Giant-Spider

This faggy game gonna have ink ribbons and giant spiders or what?

spits tobacco

Gonna have that tall glass of water called Jill? Huh? Hey, hey cocksucker, I'm talkin' to you. Hm? Gonna answer me? kicks your shoe

PrettyDeadman

I've just realized this "Lady Dimitrescu" fetish* thing is just a glamorized ripoff of Witch Of The Waste from "Howl's Moving Castle".
it is a Hachishaku-sama, a yokai that looks like a tall woman.
https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Eight_Feet_Tall

Villain Class
Evil-Doer
Full Name
Unknown
Alias
Eight Feet Tall
Hachishakusama
Hasshakusama
Occupation
None
Powers/Skills
Teleportation
Incredible stealth
Vast supernatural powers
Immortality
Manipulation
Hobby
Kidnapping and killing people (mainly children.
Goals
Unknown (possibly to feed on the living for all eternity).
Crimes
Malefic/dark magic
Serial murder
Kidnapping
Type of Villain
Demonic Kidnapper

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom