Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
NJClaw is a tabletopper. Most come around once they figure out how welcoming and inclusive we are.

Last edited:

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Again, don't know who you think you're fooling but the avatar you chose is about as pleasant as a suppurating MTF vag.

Your face is decidedly less pleasant and guaranteed wearing a face diaper daily. The fact you go around blocking everyone who disagrees with you proves so, easily. Another cherry popped.

As for your laughable projections, I was rolling d8s when you were still an uncomprehending leer in a lesser gnoll's walleye.

I'm sure you bought about a dozen dice sets from Toys R Us. A tabletop player that makes you not.

The idea that I'm obsessed with DPS... just too perfect.

About 100 pages to serve as proof. Maybe more? I can only go so far.

When they send the ankelbiters they're not sending their best. You want an ignore, you got it sweetheart.

You seem anguished. Who's 'they'? Do you have some sort of phantom persecution complex, faggot? But I'll take the block from a fucking pussy and revel in it. I haven't blocked anyone since I started using the internet- but I can grow chest hair, you can't. Get annihilated by someone with 20 posts, you pathetic subhuman. You are NOT blocked. :positive:

Going back 50 pages, you've been talking to yourself every step of the way and have been acting like a snarky faggot against everyone who's ever visited the thread and asked a question or made a statement. Hogging the thread and monopolizing attention like a 15 year old girl.

Some of us have thousands of hours from playing the game, and tend to take issue with people being wrong on the inner workings of the video game. Hence the hostility some of players here have with that group.

Maybe one day you'll address the points made. You can go ahead and enjoy exploring the inner workings of Kingmaker, I don't care. I do not belong in whatever imaginary group you have concocted as a strawman. I only saw some basic facts about RPGs being twisted and some solitary retard sitting up on a pedestal, I respond. End of story. Defend him all you will, we all know none of you would ever get together as actual friends and play a tabletop campaign, cause 'Desiderius' would be unbearable and booted day one.

While I don't disagree with what you're saying (the thread does look like a fucking personal blog),
I don't see the point of preaching about differences between C- and P&P RPGs here.
On this particular subforum it's like trying to describe the elephant to the three proverbial blindmen who have already formed their opinion.
Or like pissing against the wind.

You're right. But the nature of debate is not to try to sway the opposing side, it's about the audience. Imagine some lurker wanting to get into RPGs and reading all the recent bullshit and propaganda in this thread about tabletops. Ends up suicidal and unable to form social connections, posting diaries about his fuckin damage BUILDS and raging daily instead of making friends, be they online or offline.

he dared to report bugs

Your cum-stained glasses prevent you from seeing the obvious truth. Your (online) boyfriend was a snarky leech and acting like an entitled woman towards Holic in the very same manner he has been towards everyone else in this very thread. You only got one side of the story (and you believed it, because you're a miserable brainless subhuman who has no agency). He got what was coming to him.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So playing with people IRL is an achievement now? I guess, with COVID-19 it is.

Though, it could have been fun to spread the virus, so that some of players' parents die from the lack of oxygen.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Any more Lanns, Autismeriuses or anyone else that wishes to have a nice chat about marching in lockstep, licking CNN boots or what an RPG is, I promise I'll be responding without crying or 'putting you on ignore :retarded:'.
This seems to be a novelty these days, so I might as well advertise it. Bring it on. If you're a redpilled dissenter, you know and understand the truth in all I say.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Kinda weak specialization but

Not truth. Disintegrate which is a tier bellow finger of death and works on undead, a lot of group buffing spells like haste and , a lot of debuffs like slow, polymorth transformation(...) not mentioning stop time & similar spells It is just a awful specialization for her since she is designed to be a arcane triskter.

BTW, On Call of The Wild mod, she becomes a generalist exploiter wizard.

Efe

Erudite
acting like a snarky faggot against everyone who's ever visited the thread and asked a question or made a statement.

he dared to report bugs

Your cum-stained glasses prevent you from seeing the obvious truth. Your (online) boyfriend was a snarky leech and acting like an entitled woman towards Holic in the very same manner he has been towards everyone else in this very thread. You only got one side of the story (and you believed it, because you're a miserable brainless subhuman who has no agency). He got what was coming to him.
the irony

Desiderius

Patron
Ungrateful, thinking Holic should serve as your mod-pumping machine
wtf this right here mean?
nobody here is asking shit from holic

Only thing I was asking Holic was him not to ban me. He chose otherwise, so I’m playing Wiz8 (slightly) modded now.

Huh, why did he ban you?

He just kept telling me to read the FAQ, which I dutifully did several times. I was reporting stuff that wasn't working as advertised (to help improve the mod because I think it's great) but some of it was vanilla and he was very particular about only wanting non-vanilla bugs reported. After I figured that out I tried to stick to CotW exclusive bugs but guess I messed up? In any event Depths is boring so really looking forward to what he can do with Wrath some day.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Any more Lanns, Autismeriuses or anyone else that wishes to have a nice chat about marching in lockstep, licking CNN boots or what an RPG is, I promise I'll be responding without crying or 'putting you on ignore :retarded:'.
This seems to be a novelty these days, so I might as well advertise it. Bring it on. If you're a redpilled dissenter, you know and understand the truth in all I say.
Go ahead and put me on your ignore list. You barge into these threads. You shit up *my* pathfinder community. A community that I and many others have worked on building up over the years. Then you have the *audacity* to call my long time friends, contributors, and other community members that frequent these threads, autists. When you've done nothing but show pure malice towards us. What is your purpose in being here? To cause strife and misery in my community? Because you and Desiderius had disagreements on another forum? Despicable. You're nothing more than a toilet licking crustacean. You sicken me with your tainted foul presence.

Your delusions of a righteous crusade against us - is as deluded as your mother was in conceiving you; a mistake in which she should have rectified by swallowing you instead.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Desiderius may be an asshole at times. And Lann is a communistic fuck. But so what. They're a part of this family as anyone else. They've been here longer than you. They've helped contribute to the pathfinder threads in meaningful ways than you have thus far. What ways have you done to better your fellow men? All you've done so far is annoy us with your atrocious posting that you've unleashed upon our good senses. You're no better than an incestuous insect begging for attention.

I don't care what crimes against humanity Desiderius performed against you in another forum. You're no longer in that depraved forum. You're now on the Codex. if you think I won't come to their defense against an outsider such as yourself. Then you are woefully wrong.

Last edited:

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
You're nothing more than a toilet licking crustacean.
This is, like, a shell or a snail that is licking a toilet? A very interesting image. I immediately thought of Darth Bane who at some point developed a live armor made of crustaceans; could there be any connection?

And more general question: is there any kind of live or otherwise bonded armor in any of Pathfinder settings? Like of aforementioned Darth Bane or Barik from Tyranny? Living (and thinking) weapons are kind of famous since (at least) Elric of Melniboné; what about living armors?

Desiderius

Patron

rating_citation.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom