Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1141550/CUCKOLD_SIMULATOR_Life_as_a_Beta_Male_Cuck/?
Some new cuckold sim..a lot of guys here probably have this experience irl though.

gpsqqzc.png

BKtgznw.jpg

Sjukob

Arcane
The most insane alien bug extermination simulator is on 50% discount, get it while it's hot. It's a very fun game that doesn't take itself seriously and I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
Indie devs ARE NOT original animals and blatantly copy what's in vogue. I dunno why card-based games are popular now.
I remember a classic Flash game similar to Magic whose name escapes me now, where you used cards and spells based on Cthulhu Mythos, it was quite cool but I dunno if it was eventually forgotten.

Harthwain

Magister

Color me interested.

I like the art. Also I find the idea of 1-man customizable dungeon crawler with turn-based combat to be interesting. I will need to see the gameplay first though (to get the feel for combat as well as exploration).

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Well, most people buying that game at this point (it's re-released last year on Steam) know what they're getting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom