Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
AI doing much more interesting things. Now have option to “destroy” locked chests.

Bug reports more detailed (can write on screen shot).

Desiderius

Patron
Daeran ran out of Revelations because Second Mystery Mythic Ability - probably the principal reason to choose the class/way to make him interesting wasn’t working.
  • Daeran could run out of revelations - fixed
What makes you think it is not fixed?

Because they didn’t mention it. Having a functional companion should be the highest priority instead:

Daeran Romance fixed. Fuck this ghey world.

I mean the fucking inventory overlaps the paper doll so bad you can’t see half your equipment on their “final” UI.

What the fuck even is that? You click the “Menu” button and it skips directly to “options” skipping the screen where you can save or load.

Do they have literally no testers?

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Daeran ran out of Revelations because Second Mystery Mythic Ability - probably the principal reason to choose the class/way to make him interesting wasn’t working.
What makes you think it is not fixed?

Because they didn’t mention it.

Yes they did. That's where Lann copied it from. It's in the full patch notes under companions, whereas the romance is under new content:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ZRwruIYqN-bpqIp5yax5L4nayKBgyCr6CnySOOyl0/pub

Update 0.6.0
Hello, crusaders!

This is the list of what has changed in the new version of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous beta.

New content:

• Dinosaurs!
  • New quests, created together with our backers
  • New character models, including some of the companions
  • New weather effects
  • New models in the crusade
  • Improved UI
  • Partial voice-over in prologue and chapters 1-3
  • New music tracks
  • More portraits for the playable characters
  • Daeran’s romance
  • Finnean the talking weapon
  • Dismemberment mechanics
  • New prestige classes: Loremaster and Winter Witch
  • New racial archetypes:
    Phantasmal Mage (Gnome) - Arcanist,
    Reformed Fiend (Tiefling) - Bloodrager,
    Spell Dancer (Elf) - Magus,
    Student of Stone (Oread) - Monk,
    Purifier (Aasimar) - Oracle,
    Wildland Shaman (Half-Orc) - Shaman,
    Imitator (Human) - Slayer,
    Nine-Tailed Heir (Kitsune) - Sorcerer.
Fixes:

Zones
  • Fixed various issues with the first cutscene in the prologue
  • Fixed missing textures in Alushinyrra Higher City in Act 4
  • Fixed missing textures in The Ivory Labyrinth in Act 3 during Demon Mythic Path questline
  • In Leper's Smile under some conditions your morale could drop to -100, if you took the wrong turn. This is no longer an issue.
  • Auto saves before the flashbacks used to be broken. We fixed the issue, however if you encounter autosave errors in other places, please report them via Alt+B. We recommend creating a manual save from time to time just in case.
  • Finishing the battle with Minagho in the Grey Garrison at the end of the chapter in turn-based mode no longer blocks you from progressing
Companions

• Fixed various bugs that blocked progressing the romances
  • Wenduag could become unkillable due to the Last Stand mythic power - fixed
  • Sometimes you could learn more than you bargained for about Nenio when the time wasn’t right - fixed
  • Fixed various issues with Alueshalae’s quests

UI
  • Fixed the issue where loot wouldn’t appear in the loot window
  • You can no longer choose an archetype from another class during character creation
  • You can now rest in the prologue without an issue
  • Using metamagic should no longer break your spellbook
  • Merging spellbooks should no longer remove your spells after you reach 21 caster level
Visual
  • On entering a new zone objects shouldn’t flicker anymore
  • Added animations for riding the mounts.
TBM
  • Characters now can pass through the doors during TBM.
Sound
  • Fixed issue where music abruptly stopped (except character creation)
  • Fixed repeated noise from sweeping the floors
Misc
  • Fixed the issue where your companions sometimes didn’t lose corruption in safe places
  • Fixed the issue where merging armies caused the game to freeze
  • Animal companions no longer stay dead after battle
  • Sometimes certain area effects, like grease, could stay on forever - fixed
  • Mounted character with distant weapon will no longer approach the enemy to attack
  • Wolf animal companion is no longer broken

Desiderius

Patron
No you dumbass I already said the reason he ran out before was because he couldn’t pick Second Mystery. Bet you ten bucks they just added the other Life Revelations they left out of the original.

I reported at least five major bugs. None even mentioned, let alone fixed. Same thing happened in P:K. They get their feedback from Discord or YouTube/streaming comments or some shit.

Bug reports go straight to trash.

Shadenuat

Arcane
u need to be more charming:
Winter Witch

i already had 3 witches planned, so they add me a 4th one just like I asked in their survey

tenor.gif

(sits near window with dreamy yandere expression hands under head)
i cant wait for 2025 when my perfect baldrusgate finalplatinumdiamond edition comes out with dinosaur waifus and 4 extra addons that have little to nothing to do with main campaign and it will be only 13.33% buggy. and imagine how many cool portraits it will have. this game will be new Cut Your Avatar from This Game game.

ill have so much fun
if i live

Last edited:

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
And also this - for everyone who will play the beta.
  • Shadows can flicker and jump all over the place
  • FXAA removes highlights from objects in the game when you press TAB. You can turn FXAA off in Settings -> Graphics -> Anti-aliasing
This could be big inconvenience, but they say they're working on this already.

Desiderius

Patron
I’ve got unknown keys all over the “final” character creation UI.
  • In tooltips you can sometimes see “unknown key”
And this is from "known issues'.

Have you been hit in your head by your #BLM neighbours? Probably should have let them take that box of "Nike"...

What?

Pretty much everything everywhere has unknown key. How can you possibly break so much?

Desiderius

Patron
Was this close to giving Lann a Velociraptor Pet, but went with Horse to test Mounted Combat.

Desiderius

Patron
REALLY like the AI. They rush Lann back there because he’s hurting them but if someone whacks them with the AoO they’ll turn around and fight that guy instead.

Delterius

Arcane
u need to be more charming:
Winter Witch

i already had 3 witches planned, so they add me a 4th one just like I asked in their survey

tenor.gif

(sits near window with dreamy yandere expression hands under head)
i cant wait for 2025 when my perfect baldrusgate finalplatinumdiamond edition comes out with dinosaur waifus and 4 extra addons that have little to nothing to do with main campaign and it will be only 13.33% buggy. and imagine how many cool portraits it will have. this game will be new Cut Your Avatar from This Game game.

ill have so much fun
if i live
apparently you can't be a witch -> winter witch because no winter witch compatible patrons were added lul

yes i am very salty

Shadenuat

Arcane
this is why you playtest my best game for me. :shittydog:
so il be not salty :shittydog::shittydog:

because if i learned that myself idbe fucking LIVID

Delterius

Arcane
seems like trickster is the one mythic that doesn't do anything for casters
i wouldnt say so, their spell selection is solid. and it's intredasting to drag Kingmaker artifacts into Wrath. azata is just too competely overwhelming
i dunno i wanted some sort of specific caster friendly ability, like aeon's perma quickened spells and super summons

trickster is all about the auto displooms and auto attacks of opportunity

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
trickster dispel is melee range unless u upgrade it so not much.
the most applicable ablity is mass paralysis from Persuasion check (unless they're immune, but still, it probably would work 50% of 90% of time)

by i stated it all as much that some legends (cough lich cough) feel like flavour option compared to others in survey shadrant notepad.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
u ran into arcane trickster cant pick prestiges bug too then. as did i. i just continued as wizord :shittydog:
until I ran into whole game ending bug.
:positive:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom