Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Urban Strife - turn-based zombie survival RPG

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
the UI department keeps on delivering, what a great eye for aesthetics

USG_Mucifikatorul

White Pond Games
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The idea from that menu actually came from the April 1st joke. Everyone loved that old Symbian OS old style that it clicked for us - if you want 2000s, you want early LCD stuff.

The rest is the all about the magic hands of our brilliant artists.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The idea from that menu actually came from the April 1st joke. Everyone loved that old Symbian OS old style that it clicked for us - if you want 2000s, you want early LCD stuff.

The rest is the all about the magic hands of our brilliant artists.

I hope we get to use pagers.

agris

Arcane
Patron
I feel like an embarrassment of riches awaits us with the new microprose.

Last edited:

USG_Mucifikatorul

White Pond Games
Patron
Developer

HD version.

The zombie AI routine is something we're quite proud of. They are capable of both forming a herd and acting as individuals as shown above.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Man, I'm so looking forward to this game. Wish I could go into cryosleep until release date.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
USG_Mucifikatorul

Can you knock and be knocked down by weapon impacts, I mean without dying? Like taking a shotgun blast to the chest-vest throws you on the back?

USG_Mucifikatorul

White Pond Games
Patron
Developer
Not sure if the animation is properly dramatic, but yes, the mechanic for the KO from kinetic shock is already implemented.

We were just talking that we need to showcase each weapon type like we did with the pistols, maybe we'll make time one day, because the stamina damage was a direct next-level upgrade for the shottie. Until that video is done you can see the massive stamina loss this NPC takes from a blunt hit (which is what kinetic vs armor is, in fact)

USG_Mucifikatorul

White Pond Games
Patron
Developer
Also in HD

Since a lot of people kept asking if the bullets actually impact objects in their path, we've decided to setup a little redneck game, featuring Billy Bo, sheriff extraordinaire and his .22 and Kaylee and her 9 mm.
Do note that both guns use hollow point ammo so the penetration force is highly reduced, otherwise probably both would've gone through. In this case, only the 9mm has the umph to do it and produce a scratch or two on poor Billy.

NOTE: Billy sees Kaylee ragdoll as complete gray, because his gun will not penetrate the door. Kaylee sees Billy's target as red because the 9mm will go through, but with greatly reduced dmg.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Nice. Who is doing the music btw? Good somber zombie-esque tune.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom