Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

Drakortha

Liturgist
Everyone says this, but they always forget about RE:Remake that came out sometime after and delivered a true to form Survival Horror game. There's no reason RE couldn't go back to that except for the fact it will alienate everyone who have grown accustomed to first and third person perspective shooters.
Go back to what? It's only ONE game in the entire series that might actually live up to its genre title. REmake is the exception, not the rule. And I haven't played REmake in such a long time that I don't remember if you're correct or not, I'll just take your word on this.

It's certainly the only time the developers had the BALLS to recreate a faithful remake. I wouldn't be here saying this if CRAPCOM didn't fuck up both RE2 & RE3 remakes when they pandered to the RE4 crowd and were unfaithful to the source material. It's not my fault they fucked up their biggest opportunity to return RE to it's true form because they were too PUSSY to alienate the RE4 fans who have infested Resident Evil. CRAPCOM were too terrified to challenge the status quo, which is just pathetic and sad. They should have stayed far away from those 2 remakes if they couldn't muster the balls to do them properly. Now we're left with more mediocre RE4 wannabe's, which is what every RE game is now. I'm not interested in any of them, I'm done with RE from here on out. But I'm still going to state my opinion which is valid and I'm not the only one with this opinion.

If you haven't played it in a long time do yourself a favor and replay RE1 then play the Remake afterwards. That will give you a good idea on how a Remake should be done. It takes the original formula and improves upon. Modern day developers only know how to throw the good parts out the window and develop another cookie cutter shooter.

Last edited:

SumDrunkGuy

We are currently in the year 2021, and Drakortha's vagina is still bleeding from the RE4 rape. Poor soul.
:dealwithit:

SumDrunkGuy

We are currently in the year 2021, and Drakortha's vagina is still bleeding from the RE4 rape. Poor soul.
Shouldn't you be on reddit and twitter looking for more memes to share, like the cuck you are? Can you give us a rough estimate of how many Vagina's you follow on social media?

I'm not a social media person. Now cry more about RE4 you fat cheeto residue smothered blob. The fact that you care enough about a vidya gayme you hate to post about it on a daily basis shows that you're mentally ill. We went over this already. I love, and I mean fuckin looooooovvve Resident Evil, and yet it doesn't enter my mind 99% of the time.

Do you see what's wrong with you yet? Do you have family? A friend? Somebody to talk to outside of this thread?

Drakortha

Liturgist
Shouldn't you be on reddit and twitter looking for more memes to share, like the cuck you are? Can you give us a rough estimate of how many Vagina's you follow on social media?

I'm not a social media person. Now cry more about RE4 you fat cheeto residue smothered blob. The fact that you care enough about a vidya gayme you hate to post about it on a daily basis shows that you're mentally ill. We went over this already. I love, and I mean fuckin looooooovvve Resident Evil, and yet it doesn't enter my mind 99% of the time.

Do you see what's wrong with you yet? Do you have family? A friend? Somebody to talk to outside of this thread?

Clearly you are a social media person. Do you have a social media account? yes? Then you don't get to make that claim. I however, can. Because I don't have an account on any of the platforms. Yet half the time I visit this thread, I have to wade through the shit from social media that YOU regurgitate. But you say you're not a social media person? riiight, fuck off mate!

And the only things you love are Leon and the cock so you should change your avatar to Leon immediately. I'm sick and tired of your imposter bullshit!

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Listen, RE4 and RE1+2 (RE3) is night and day in terms of how different they are in design and gameplay.

RE4 has more fluent and actiony gameplay, which for some people is what they want, while the older titles have what I guess most old school RE fans want, the slower survival horror romp.

Saying RE1+2 is action-oriented seems quite wrong to me, but RE3 began to have alot more action oriented focus, which further got emphasized in the RE3:remake, and obviously in RE4 and beyond.

RE2:remake, while more "action" than vanilla RE2, was still true as fuck to the survival horror design, and actually succeeded quite well I would say, in implementing over the shoulder instead of tank control isometric, and keeping the scary claustrophobic feel.

At the end of the day, it is what it is.

SumDrunkGuy

Clearly you are a social media person. Do you have a social media account? yes? Then you don't get to make that claim. I however, can. Because I don't have an account on any of the platforms. Yet half the time I visit this thread, I have to wade through the shit from social media that YOU regurgitate. But you say you're not a social media person? riiight, fuck off mate!

And the only things you love are Leon and the cock so you should change your avatar to Leon immediately. I'm sick and tired of your imposter bullshit!

My avatar is REmake Jill, dummy. You blind? I hope you're just trolling for your sake. But even if you are trolling you're still showing signs of mental illness because you're targeting one thread and repeating the same thing over and over. A decent troll moves from place to place and alters his schtick a bit. You're just doing the same thing non-stop.

Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results

Drakortha

Liturgist
Listen, RE4 and RE1+2 (RE3) is night and day in terms of how different they are in design and gameplay.

RE4 has more fluent and actiony gameplay, which for some people is what they want, while the older titles have what I guess most old school RE fans want, the slower survival horror romp.

Saying RE1+2 is action-oriented seems quite wrong to me, but RE3 began to have alot more action oriented focus, which further got emphasized in the RE3:remake, and obviously in RE4 and beyond.

RE2:remake, while more "action" than vanilla RE2, was still true as fuck to the survival horror design, and actually succeeded quite well I would say, in implementing over the shoulder instead of tank control isometric, and keeping the scary claustrophobic feel.

At the end of the day, it is what it is.

I could go on about as to why RE2:Remake fails to live up to expectations but I've already done that earlier in this thread and I'm not interesting in revisiting that sham of a Remake.

A decent troll moves from place to place and alters his schtick a bit. You're just doing the same thing non-stop.

I'm not a troll though. That's what you don't realize because you're a dumbass.

SumDrunkGuy

Okay, you go ahead and die ranting about some video game made 16 years ago. Toodles, fattie. Have a nice life.

ADL

Prophet
NSFL
sample_a9dbb11cd76b657a5d222767c5ed06d8.jpg

70b8bda2a75ddb866e6484dacf2b7614.jpeg

sample_4021a5e0a72ec5255270b26acdb7115c.jpg

Last edited:

ADL

Prophet
First person survival horror really shines when you play it in VR. Shame the fuckers didn't put RE7VR on anything but Playstation.

A horse of course

NSFL
sample_a9dbb11cd76b657a5d222767c5ed06d8.jpg

70b8bda2a75ddb866e6484dacf2b7614.jpeg

sample_4021a5e0a72ec5255270b26acdb7115c.jpg

I dunno wut this retard poasted but I'm assuming he was showing that she doesn't actually have a body under the dress (just arms and feet) and that the only part of the model connected to the skeleton is the face.

It doesn't matter because someone will make a giant futa version soon enough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom