Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Friendly advice - upgrade your forum software

Corvinus

Arcane
That retard streak you got going will soon rival the Master himself, DarkUnderlord. The difference is that the Master is likeable while you are found wanting. How about getting rid of some people that has done actual, measurable damage to the site instead? I'm thinking mainly about literal decline enablers such as felipeepee and poztron, but feel free to axe the servile faggot crowd while you're at it.

I expect that the unfortunate retardation spree will continue, however.

Last edited:

thesoup

Arcane
was it a friendly advice as in 'hey du fix this website or we get fucked nigga' type of advice
or as in 'hehe i see ur website is EZ TO COMPROMISE it would be a shame if sb COMPROMISED it ;'))'
v3mBaq4.png

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
You mean that label that happens when you click new posts? He should type we love Skyrim.

Semiurge

Cipher
You mean that label that happens when you click new posts? He should type we love Skyrim.

No, literally

rpgcodex > a nest of racist and white supremacy activity of the worst degree

above the forums list. Don't you see the same text? It's in browser tabs as well, so it's part of the site's title.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

No, literally

above the forums list. Don't you see the same text? It's in browser tabs as well, so it's part of the site's title.
What are you talking about?

Semiurge

Cipher

No, literally

What are you talking about?

Am I the only one who sees that on this very page, between the welcome and the forums list field.

Did JCD try to exploit the forum software?

It was jcd who put it there :neveraskedforthis:

80Maxwell08

Arcane
I'm seeing the same thing Semiurge and Alphons are. I figured someone was making a joke about jcd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom