Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
TLDW, what does ze say?

RoBoBOBR

Arcane
Patron
UberDanger is reuploading his Fallout: New Vegas magnum opus (original was taken down), this time around it's in parts rather than a 3.5 hour monstrosity.

"Bro, It's like this see, in order to get over bro you gotta get the marks who mark out for their guy who's getting the big push. He better be booked good bro or he's just a mid carder doing the job for the top babyface. They'll bury him bro! But bro beware the smarks. They're marks for themselves."

iu

Last edited:

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

"Bro, It's like this see, in order to get over bro you gotta get the marks who mark out for their guy who's getting the big push. He better be booked good bro or he's just a mid carder doing the job for the top babyface. They'll bury him bro! But bro beware the smarks. They're marks for themselves."

iu
These marks are too dumb to know when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, fucking jabronie marks.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Not sure if this guy has been posted, but easily, his Outbreak scenarios explained are the best things on fucking YouTube. This guy's videos are better than Ross' Game Dungeon. I don't like any of his countdown videos, but his Outbreak videos are fucking amazing; although, maybe it's also because Outbreak games are my favorite RE games.

A horse of course

Audio is balanced throughout the video for me. Only dislike I had was that it could've had more discussion of gameplay, but that's subjective and the game doesn't have too much of it anyway.

I'm not a big adventure gnomer so I was a bit limited in what I could discuss. It's a point-and-cuck game...and uh, yeah. It would've been possible to expand on it and talk about how things did and did not work vis-a-vis other popular Lucasarts titles, but like I said I hadn't played them, though I did touch on that in the Story/Writing section with how gameplay and dialogue are kinda the same thing in adventure games etc. etc.

In my defence, I did read and watch a bunch of other reviews (by veteran P&C players) and they had similar thoughts to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom