Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

deuxhero

Arcane
I can completely understand Days Gone not getting a sequel due to production issues and reception. For years I saw it at trade shows and I was surprised it still hadn't come out, and when it finally did, people barely talked about it except how generic and souless it was. I can't understand them throwing more money at TLoU though.

JDR13

Arcane
I can completely understand Days Gone not getting a sequel due to production issues and reception. For years I saw it at trade shows and I was surprised it still hadn't come out, and when it finally did, people barely talked about it except how generic and souless it was. I can't understand them throwing more money at TLoU though.

According to the co-director, it's because we're too cheap.

https://www.denofgeek.com/games/days-gone-director-game-price-canceled-sequel-interview/

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State
So, I hated TLOU1 gameplay and dropped it after 5 hours or so. Will I like TLOU2?

Tlou2 is a completely different game. You will love it.
If you're lying to me, I'll hack your account and publicize your photos of Crispy naked you faggot.

l4htw53477u61.jpg
Oh, there is a lot that I want to talk about with Neil but I'll save that for another day with a review I plan on making for NMA after I make my review for the Frontier. One of the things I will talk about is Neil's creepy hebephilia. It is quite clear to me, after seeing the DLC for the first TLoU that Neil is a hebephile. He has an unnatural attraction to young girls. Amy Henning was creeped out by Neil wanting to explore the sexuality of a 14 year old girl and her disagreement with Neil over this caused her to lose her job at Naughty Dog. Then there was of course him wanting to explore the transgenderism of another 12-14 year old girl. There is also of course his creepy attraction to Laura Bailey and how he insisted that he perform the motion capture sex scene with her and how he has TWICE made her voice his fetish waifus for him.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
It looks like Bruce Straley had enough with idiots trying to discredit him.

jrcf4f3vhbw61.jpg

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
One of the things I will talk about is Neil's creepy hebephilia. It is quite clear to me, after seeing the DLC for the first TLoU that Neil is a hebephile. He has an unnatural attraction to young girls. Amy Henning was creeped out by Neil wanting to explore the sexuality of a 14 year old girl and her disagreement with Neil over this caused her to lose her job at Naughty Dog. Then there was of course him wanting to explore the transgenderism of another 12-14 year old girl. There is also of course his creepy attraction to Laura Bailey and how he insisted that he perform the motion capture sex scene with her and how he has TWICE made her voice his fetish waifus for him.
People today were cancelled for much less, and this guy is still in his place? What kind of protection does he have? Let's look up a Wiki article:

Neil Druckmann (Hebrew: ניל דרוקמן‎; born December 5, 1978) is an Israeli-American writer,

Ahh, this was quick

Gerrard

Arcane
He has an unnatural attraction to young girls.
Yeah dude, the whole animal kingdom waits until their females reach a socially constructed age where it's fine to fuck them, as opposed to basing it on biological signs, because that's unnatural.
Eat a burger.

deuxhero

Arcane
That's stupid, no vidya company ever actually went and did things better after a botched game.

There's a good number of game series where the sequel takes the criticism of the previous game seriously and produces a much better sequel. Its getting rarer due to devs/pubs with heads shoved really far up their ass and over investing in one product that results in single bad games sinking previously successful companies, but it has happened.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Yeah dude, the whole animal kingdom waits until their females reach a socially constructed age where it's fine to fuck them, as opposed to basing it on biological signs, because that's unnatural.
Eat a burger.
Dogs, cats and other animals routinely lick their own asshole. Should we do as well?

Lions kill the cubs of other males when they take over a pride. Should we do so as well?

Otters push the head of the females they are mating with underwater to force them to submit, often drowning them in the process. Should we do so as well?

I mean, the defining trait of humans is emulating every fucked up thing other animals do because we don't know better, right?

Fuckwit.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I mean, the defining trait of humans is emulating every fucked up thing other animals do because we don't know better, right?
This is what they teach kids in the humanities these days. Pun not intended.

Gerrard

Arcane
Eat a burger.
Dogs, cats and other animals routinely lick their own asshole. Should we do as well?

Lions kill the cubs of other males when they take over a pride. Should we do so as well?

Otters push the head of the females they are mating with underwater to force them to submit, often drowning them in the process. Should we do so as well?

Fuckwit.
1. Learn how to read and understand what you read
2. Fuck off back to reddit

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Eat a burger.

Fuckwit.
1. Learn how to read and understand what you read
2. Fuck off back to reddit
Pedophiles like you belong on reddit though.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I thought this was about trannies and now we're on to pedos?

This is my kinda thread!!

Anyway, TLOU2 blows, buff chick was made unrealistically huge and man-like, the Jew lesbo would have had bigger cans, and so on.

RangerBoo

Arcane
The Homeless Paradise of Washington State
I have been thinking about this and, you know what, Abby maybe the most misogynistic depiction of a woman I have ever come across in entertainment. Shit, the depiction of women in Hobgoblins was less sexists than Abby. The thing is that the likes of Neil and Anita are some of the biggest misogynists I have come across. They both believe that that a woman's femininity is a weakness and that the only way that a woman would have any worth is if she takes takes on masculine characteristics. I mean, almost every single female character out of the West is like this! I get the feeling that the likes of men like Neil were burned one too many times by women in the dating scene so they want to get back at them by creating a new standard of beauty. One that isn't feminine. That will show those little sluts! While feminists like Anita were probably like Meg in Family Guy in that they desperately wanted to get the popular girls to like them only for the popular girls to mock and ridicule them at every turn. They probably too decided that they will get back at those little sluts by ruining what they hold dear. Their femininity. Why do you think Anita and others of her ilk get so royally pissed off when women decided to embrace the ultimate form of femininity which is being a wife and mother? Progressives hate beauty and femininity because it reminds them of what they can never have. The Last of Us 2 is the ultimate expression of their hatred for all things feminine and beautiful.

lightbane

Arcane
Or, Niel is a jew and as part of the Tribe, he hates all that is good and wholesome while making some sheckels at your expense, then complaining when he's caught.

Olinser

Savant

Oh, I'm sure they WILL make a sequel. Plenty of woke dumbasses with money to fund a nice long 'work' project getting it ready for it to sell like trash again after it releases.

It's hilarious to me how he's almost coming right out and saying they want to 'take their time' - he knows he's only getting 1 more before the grift is up, so he's planning to make it last.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I hope his hebephilia is exposed by showing a loving relationship between an older kike is his late 30's with a young teen goyum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom