Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Could you imagine if the next Mass Effect game is even semi-good? Cue everyone saying BioWare is back, baby.

Padzi

Arbiter
I'm posting one more horror.

The original:

j6z33r3s9c721.jpg

The remaster (it's a bug but very often):
Mass_Effect_Legendary_Edition_Screenshot_2021.05.15_-_12.10.48.42.png

Mass_Effect_Legendary_Edition_Screenshot_2021.05.15_-_12.06.22.03.png

Mass_Effect_Legendary_Edition_Screenshot_2021.05.15_-_12.07.24.97.png

for some Illium works:
Mass_Effect_Legendary_Edition_Screenshot_2021.05.15_-_12.13.58.87.png

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
So, I'm hearing there aren't any graphical settings in the PC version. Is that true? That puts these things in a vastly different perspective if that's the case.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
Did they give ME 1 the movement, skills and combat of 2 and 3 or is it all just a visual rework?

Visual. Like I said, aiming seems better, but the game still feels like it was made in 2007. It's pretty wonky. Like, when you sprint, it's still really difficult to turn. I'm actually playing on KB+M just because controller feels so much worse.

Yosharian

Arcane
Alright I got hold of keys for ME1 and ME2 (with all DLC) for £8. Now I just have to figure out how to make sure Shepard dies at the end of the second game and then I'll be all set

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Alright I got hold of keys for ME1 and ME2 (with all DLC) for £8. Now I just have to figure out how to make sure Shepard dies at the end of the second game and then I'll be all set

That's simple. IIRC, no ship upgrades and do no companion missions. Have everyone else die.

Would've been hilarious if you could load ME3 with Shep being dead. Like, same voice actors and everything, just force the player to create a custom character named Flockherder or something.

Yosharian

Arcane

That's simple. IIRC, no ship upgrades and do no companion missions. Have everyone else die.

Would've been hilarious if you could load ME3 with Shep being dead. Like, same voice actors and everything, just force the player to create a custom character named Flockherder or something.
Yeahhh but I want to actually do the companion quests. I want to just have Shepard die but nobody else. I guess its not possible, sigh.

It's fine I'll just retcon it in my head that Shepard died on his toilet having overdosed on stimulants or something

Larianshill

Arbiter
I think Dragon Age Awakening did that, with new character being an orlesian warden. Or maybe the orlesian warden was for completely new players, and if you imported a dead character, he was suddenly alive, I don't remember.

Yosharian

Arcane
racofer Tytus this is what i got so far, am i good to go with these or what

MEUITM
ALOT
Faster Elevators
ENB/Reshade
ALOV
ME1 Recalibrated
No Intro Videos Fix

also thoughts on El's ME1 Complexion Tweaks? https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect/mods/90

and for ME2:

ENB or Reshade with SweetFX for Mass Effect 2
ALOT
ALOV

thoughts on
Increased Maximum Fuel and Probes https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect2/mods/9
and/or
No Minigames https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect2/mods/63
?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom