Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Does not rule him out from being minor nobility though.
In theory, but the backstory from the manual does not indicate anything like that. Ultimately the reason for embracing Christof was because he was powerful and could prove useful for the clan.

M8, he was a knight. The very definition of minor nobility.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
who would waste their time to play a meh game, when they can spend an extra hour searching for something like Mechajammer aka Copper Dreams for instance?
A person who likes to play games that exist.

That's a very uncodexian worldview. 'round here, everything is shit. Compared to what, you say? The imagined perfect RPG in the collective brain shards of the hivemind. It's the first law of the Codex: something can only be good until it is released, at which point it ceases to be potentially good, and becomes actual shit.

Like quarks, games change at the moment of measurement. Except in this instance, they always measure as "shit".

Better learn that fast, newbie!

Last edited:

Harthwain

Magister
Does not rule him out from being minor nobility though.
In theory, but the backstory from the manual does not indicate anything like that. Ultimately the reason for embracing Christof was because he was powerful and could prove useful for the clan.

M8, he was a knight. The very definition of minor nobility.
I think he's saying guy was embraced for ability, not ancestry.
That's the main point, yes.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
The question I responded to has four whole words. Two of which I suspect would work, since Bulgaria is the front porch of Europe coming from Asia.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Bitch please
Right but how do you sculpt both genitals and pants on a statue at the same time?
iu

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Bulgarians and all eastern euros
Are bulgars not euro?
I'm not sure, didn't the ottomans rape that area for centuries? Resulting in some kind of balkanoid-turkic hybrid race sprinkeled with a touch of roma genes.

But could be that the proud bulgar people remained pure europeans. I don't know.

Well yeah, Zeus is the Yamnaya. Ottomans were getting sloppy seconds. Bulgar women have strong hips because they need them.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
So half a year ago mentally handicapped fanboyz "people" were arguing that the four unlikeable degenerates in the EA were just a test party and you will get a lot more companions,and it was only the evil edgy retards,not the whole thing etc etc. Soooo are there any new companions or are we stuck with miserable bunch of retards?
It's larian. Just hope they let you create your whole party and ignore the companions or get ready to skip a lot of dialogue. Is anyone here really buying this game looking forward to anything the companions will bring.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I encourage everybody to reveal their steam and gog account and make them public so we can confirm who here ends up buying this game. Don't let these people hide. Some of the people here are shit talking bg3 but will end up buying it anyways, and those people are actually so much worse than the larian cultists ever could be.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I encourage everybody to reveal their steam and gog account and make them public so we can confirm who here ends up buying this game.
First off, I'm not even gonna touch the potential doxxing, even though that's mind numbingly retarded.

But much more than that, this is no longer about "who is buying this game", because (un)fortunately, everyone already did. (Full disclaimer: I haven't, because I don't like EA shenanigans, but it's fairly obvious most people have)

Thorgeim

Educated
It would achieve nothing apart from maybe making fun of those people. Best thing to do is to ignore the game, I some times look here for the laughs but I "tested" the EA version and hated it so much I wont even look at full gameplay videos, the acting, writing, combat, art style, world building, woke shit, all lf it smelled like shit and I wont let it ruin BG 1 and 2 for me. I recently played BG2 again and would much rather keep doing that for the next 10 years (and peobly will) than buy BG3, its not worthy of the name.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom