Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Colony Ship Early Access Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Pladio

Educated
torso got so much more higher dr that extra penetration doesnt cut it.

I think its only worth discussing really aimed attacks at head, since thats where DR is lowest.

Also your comparison assumes that sword and knife deal same dmg - they dont.
knives get 20% dr penetration in place of 2 flat dmg. To make them even you must attack enemy/body part with 10 dr

Yes and no.
Current highest tier penetration knife (Johnny Reb) I have seen also includes a 10% aimed bonus, meaning you are more likely to hit enemies than the highest tier Sword (Chopper) using the aimed attacks.

This can make a big difference in combats. It's not just a 10% increase...

If you THC is 50% and this increases it to 60% it's actually 20% more THC. This is massive especially when using more AP to attack.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
in build i played reaching max hit chance and reaction were not a problem for melee. I think it was like half way through the game even.

Pladio

Educated

vibehunter

Learned
I couldn't get into AoD, but I've been enjoying the demo for this quite a bit. I think I'm a sucker for sci-fi settings in RPGs as they are few and far between.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Yes. Steam suggests regional prices; we can agree or disagree (and submit our own). I assume that Steam has more experience in this area, based on whatever data they collect. We sold 163 copies in Argentina so far, so it's not like they all rushed to buy it while supplies last.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yes. Steam suggests regional prices; we can agree or disagree (and submit our own). I assume that Steam has more experience in this area, based on whatever data they collect. We sold 163 copies in Argentina so far, so it's not like they all rushed to buy it while supplies last.

Interesting. What European countries are the biggest RPG connoisseurs? And how many copies was sold in Sweden?

You only need 163 copies to get into top 10? See an opportunity for people to make their obscure countries more known by buying 164 copies. How many copies you managed to sold overall?

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Russia being so high isn't surprising, especially considering that the game costs there 3 times less than in Poland (30 PLN vs. 90 PLN): https://steamdb.info/app/648410/

I've bought 4 copies of CS but 3 of them are on GOG (I can easily get the keys that way, buying another copy on Steam is much more complicated and bothersome). I do wonder whether CS isn't more popular on GOG than on Steam (in Poland).

Vault Dweller

Developer
You only need 163 copies to get into top 10? See an opportunity for people to make their obscure countries more known by buying 164 copies. How many copies you managed to sold overall?
I'm slowly working on a postmortem article in my spare time, I'll present the numbers there.

Vault Dweller

Developer

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I hope you made a lot of monies from it. I love this game so much. I've dumped over a hundred hours already. And have done about sixteen runs so far.
6eo75E4.png
hAPKHkm.png

Pladio

Educated
I hope you made a lot of monies from it. I love this game so much. I've dumped over a hundred hours already. And have done about sixteen runs so far.
6eo75E4.png
hAPKHkm.png
Yeah I'll be getting a copy on Gog too.
Too many hours played to not support more.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yeah. I got it on GoG too. Looks pretty cool with my Ravenloft games next to it.
qIi4Bep.png
I don't know about you guys. But I'm excited for that factory update!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom