Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Let's discuss this important topic.

Generic-Giant-Spider

FREE MAXIE.

The-Nation-narvii.jpg

ONE NATION UNDER MAXIE.

Mustawd

Maxie 1000% deserves his jail time.
no user on this website 'deserves' being trifled with for any reason whatsoever and were the website administered by people instead of schizoids then I'd be either banned or left alone

We all know you're an intelligent poster. At the very least, you're a charismatic one. It'd be nice if your potential met your real life performance once in a while.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Look I don't wanna knock on any lifestyles here, what two consentin' Lacrymas types do behind closed doors is their business and all that, but I gotta tell ya...

long drag of cigarette

If ya don't like Maxie you're a homo.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
kjANgcb.png

A rare photo of maxie while he explores the void between the stars during his unjust exile.

Last edited:

Maxie

i've reported a good share of inhuman abominations posted in the catgirl thread by various stupid people. not only wasn't anything deleted but i can't report posts anymore now.
why bother pretending im a user here

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If people are threadshitting, that should be addressed regardless of the mod's opinion on the content of the thread. :rpgcodex:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
i've reported a good share of inhuman abominations posted in the catgirl thread by various stupid people. not only wasn't anything deleted but i can't report posts anymore now.
why bother pretending im a user here

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Maxie 1000% deserves his jail time.
no user on this website 'deserves' being trifled with for any reason whatsoever and were the website administered by people instead of schizoids then I'd be either banned or left alone

I'm just as much against mod fuckery as you are and the administration here is made up of retards, but you yourself aren't exactly the most pleasant or coherent person to interact with.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom