Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not only same sex couple, but that race mix.

(Just wanted to highlight that part of the update.)
Very old, especially since they are characters from the pre-written module.

They are so old they feel far less hamfisted in module you basically had to be friendly with them then do a minor quest of sorts for them then press the character on why the dagger you were sent to retrive is so significant to to it, and you got explanation that it was to pay for gender change potion. so basically it actually functioned as a detail on character and the whole thing was in setting. Basically they are what SJWs claim they are meaning by word inclusivity When in fact they want to shove propaganda in your face.

I got feeling someone restrained the writer considering her later shit.

Probably more just a difference of eras. Wrath AP came out in 2013, that was an entirely different era to current_year.

This stuff was always slightly more restrained back then.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
This stuff was always slightly more restrained back then.
I wouldn't necessarily say so. It's more that people didn't make such a big fuss about it. I don't think Irabeth and Anevia are "good representation" because the story would be the same regardless of how you juggle their genders. That's a problem with most such attempts, though. It would be much more subversive if Irabeth was a man actually, now that I think about it.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
From Discord:

Update 0.6.3a We have a small beta update today which will add functionality for the mods. - We added an interface for mods, similar to Unity Mod Manager, by default it opens with Alt-M - We added Harmony, a library for patching the code. We also uploaded Wrath modification template you can see here. https://github.com/OwlcatOpenSource/WrathModificationTemplate

We would appreciate feedback from both mod makers and mod users on these tools!

GitHub
OwlcatOpenSource/WrathModificationTemplate
Internal development repository for Wrath of the Righteous mod template - OwlcatOpenSource/WrathModificationTemplate

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Does anyone with 0.6.3a have this mod menu working on Alt-M? Or on any other keyboard shortcut for that matter?

Also, by default Alt-M mutes all the sounds, so check your keyboard mappings. They bound both functions to the same default key.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So I hear MCA got sacked from this. Will it effect the story? After all, I think it was based on a module written by Amber Scott.

*Grumbles about dumbass Russian developers sacking MCA*

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Dunno. Roguey said so in the MCA thread.

Correct https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/chris-avellone-gets-metood.133607/page-252#post-7174998

Even is MCA is not sacked, Owlcat Games will never confirm it. They are very scared of the cancel culture - both for the game and for their relations with Paizo.

Also sort of correct. The person in the video claims he finished his work a long time ago and they parted ways. Diplomatic firing.

After all, I think it was based on a module written by Amber Scott.

She only wrote the first one and from what I can tell, they're improved it immensely.

jerfdr

Educated
Also sort of correct. The person in the video claims he finished his work a long time ago and they parted ways. Diplomatic firing.
But what if he has indeed finished his job by that time? Why do you assume that she's not telling the truth? As I see it, at this point there is no indication that he was sacked, unless new info surfaces.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
But what if he has indeed finished his job by that time? Why do you assume that she's not telling the truth? As I see it, at this point there is no indication that he was sacked, unless new info surfaces.

When the allegations were revealed, they didn't pull a Bloodlines 2-style "he finished his work already," it was a "We'll wait and see." Then they quietly fired him.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
image.png

Literally can't make this shit up.

jerfdr

Educated
Then they quietly fired him.
Again, what are you basing this on? Maybe he has indeed just finished his work, as they are claiming? I mean, this wouldn't even be strange, as narrative designers normally finish their work quite a bit earlier than most of the team.

Last edited:

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Well, it means 2 things:

1. Cancel culture works. Globally. If nutcases on the other side of the Pond influence a studio in the heart of Russia - Russia, which positions itself as an enemy of all Western degeneracy - then it is working indeed.
2. Maybe it is time for all the freedom lovers to draw their attention to the great Middle Kingdom, embrace concentration camps for Muslims, and start learning Mandarin. Or Persian. There is no salvation in the whole Eastern Europe if American psychos can scare a Russian studio.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Well, it means 2 things:

1. Cancel culture works. Globally. If nutcases on the other side of the Pond influence a studio in the heart of Russia - Russia, which positions itself as an enemy of all Western degeneracy - then it is working indeed.
2. Maybe it is time for all the freedom lovers to draw their attention to the great Middle Kingdom, embrace concentration camps for Muslims, and start learning Mandarin. Or Persian. There is no salvation in the whole Eastern Europe if American psychos can scare a Russian studio.

Again, not a scare, just their policy.

jerfdr

Educated
Well, it means 2 things:

Again, at this point it's just baseless speculation, there is no indication that he has been fired by Owlcats. He was a contactor, and they're saying that he did everything they agreed upon. I don't see where do the claims that he's been fired come from, at all. Like I said, it's perfectly normal for a narrative designer to finish their work quite a bit earlier than most of the team does. After all, you need to have the narrative first, and only then you start developing locations etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom