Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
solasta: trannies
wrath of the righteous: trannies
bg3: no trannies

Which way, rpg man?
Go kill yourself you fucking retard,it is clear you haven't played a single one of those games. BG3 is the most tranny infested game out of them,but dumb whiny cunt like you could just repeat slogans. No wonder kwan is getting raped by the sjws,with dumb cuckservatives like you.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I'm glad you're happy that your reviewers find bg3 so much better, but it's clear the people who have actually played these games the way they should be seem to favor Solasta. A small team of around 20 developers were able to create a good product that in most aspects puts the product of a 300+ company to shame. Remember when larian use to use their verticality as a big selling point? A tiny indie team was able to outpace them so far that I don't think I've heard them show off about their 'verticality' since. BG3 is a veneer; put on some shiny surface, some mocap and reviewers will praise you for your innovation. It's more apparent than ever that reviewers are out of touch. Especially when you see reviews that talk about Solasta's character face customization 3 times longer than they talk about the games gameplay. Larian will sell more simply because there are enough gamers that let mocap sex scenes appeal to them more than the actual gameplay. It's simply pathetic that a game with 300+ employees could have a lower user score than a game made by a team of ragtag indies

Codex Year of the Donut
I'm glad you're happy that your reviewers find bg3 so much better, but it's clear the people who have actually played these games the way they should be seem to favor Solasta. A small team of around 20 developers were able to create a good product that in most aspects puts the product of a 300+ company to shame. Remember when larian use to use their verticality as a big selling point? A tiny indie team was able to outpace them so far that I don't think I've heard them show off about their 'verticality' since. BG3 is a veneer; put on some shiny surface, some mocap and reviewers will praise you for your innovation. It's more apparent than ever that reviewers are out of touch. Especially when you see reviews that talk about Solasta's character face customization 3 times longer than they talk about the games gameplay. Larian will sell more simply because there are enough gamers that let mocap sex scenes appeal to them more than the actual gameplay. It's simply pathetic that a game with 300+ employees could have a lower user score than a game made by a team of ragtag indies
we get it, you like trannies

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
People here actually think that their fear of an option that doesn't affect the game or themselves what-so-ever is a legitimate criticism of a game. They might actually be worse than the critics we make fun of so much here. A Reviewer cries about difficulty and not being able to understand anything, a cultist cries about a third button on the character creation page. You guys might actually be higher on the list of stupid reasons to hate on a game. I saw the option when making my characters. You know what I did? Selected 'he' and kept on moving. Any other reaction is the reaction of a child.

We get it, you're terrified of a box on the character creation page.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
People here actually think that their fear of an option that doesn't affect the game or themselves what-so-ever is a legitimate criticism of a game. They might actually be worse than the critics we make fun of so much here. A Reviewer cries about difficulty and not being able to understand anything, a cultist cries about a third button on the character creation page. You guys might actually be higher on the list of stupid reasons to hate on a game. I saw the option when making my characters. You know what I did? Selected 'he' and kept on moving. Any other reaction is the reaction of a child.

We get it, you're terrified of a box on the character creation page.

We're not afraid.

We will prevail.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Which way, rpg man?
Imagine thinking WotC will allow Larian to make a game without trannies. :lol::lol::lol:
Imagine thinking swen isn't the one calling the shots
You can already create a male character with a female voice and vice-versa. One of the most hyped companions is a gay vampire. If you think this won't be a trans-friendly game, you're delusional.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
If you think this won't be a trans-friendly game, you're delusional.
Well, I think we can at least expect them not to just enable a third pronouns calling a day, but to write a DEEP TRANSSEXUAL characters with DELICIOUSLY CONVOLUTED stories we all deserve.

Bah

Arcane

Reminder that Larian outsourced development to Malaysia.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
You can be trans-friendly all you want. Anyone who wants my money and support needs at minimum to be friendly to me and my people.

Defamatory is right out.

lycanwarrior

Scholar
Did you played both? You can even become a freaking Lich on WoTR, the game has a HoMM3 style crusade, romanceable succubus companions epic story, thousands of possible races and classes to chose from, so you can be for eg, a kitsune winter witch.

I haven't played WOTR, but i did try Cuckmaker and wasn't really impressed. Look, i don't care what you can potentially do. A good game is all about the minute-to-minute gameplay. If it is not fun, i don't care about "duh possibilities". People here are so autistic that are more hyped about the on-paper possibilities than about how the freaking game actually plays in real time. If WOTR is another savescum-a-thon, count me out.

PKFM is way better than Skyrim and nuFallout, sorry.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Instead of all this nonsense. Can somebody who reads BG3 subreddit or Larian’s forums post here links to important polls and discussions. Please.

i’ve missed too many opportunities to vote for a better future for my children already.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron

Which way, rpg man?
Imagine thinking WotC will allow Larian to make a game without trannies. :lol::lol::lol:
Imagine thinking swen isn't the one calling the shots

Imagine thinking the Belgian cucks aren't 100% on board with Wokezards policies.
You say what now faggot?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom