Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to give aweigh a safe space tag

Atlet

Arcane
Vatnik
He ignores 331 codexers, likes to talk alone in the shoutbox and has even more ignored ppl on a script he made.

Give a safe space tag for this sensible snowflake.

He can't keep getting away with this..

unknown.png

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
He can't keep getting away with this..

unknown.png

Why is this cunt ignoring me? I barely even replied to him. What a fucking asshole. "I can handle the hardest dungeons in the most obscure Wizardry clones made by the most impoverished Japanese developers, but talking to people like a normal person? Naaah, that's way too hard".

EDIT:
He's ignoring Lryic Suite too? But that's the the second most entertaining poster on the entire website. Who's post is aweigh even reading at this point?

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I've always wondered how empty and barren the Codex must look like to people with extensive ignore lists.
What gets me is how aweigh continues to chat in Shoutbox - probably THE place on this site where fee fees get hurt the most. With whom? It must be like talking to an empty room.

Falksi

Arcane
Maybe there's some safe space in the bed which housed our good lord baby Jesus.

Then we could have Aweigh in a manger.

I thankyou.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
One day aweigh and Greta were in the box and Greta mentioned, in passing, global warming. It wasn't the focus of the conversation, Greta just mentioned it. He didn't even elaborate on the issue like "global warming is real" or "global warming is fake". He just uttered these two words which were part of a much larger sentence, without further context.

Aweigh's response was a massive spergfest about global warming where he started shouting alone like a complete moron. Greta tried to placate him by writing smth along the lines of "dude chill that wasn't my main point" only for aweigh to climax his assburgers by yelling "I will never eat bugs!!!!!"

That should tell you what kind of insanely retarded moron he is.

But perhaps the saddest thing is that he and his gym butt buddy Latro constantly larp as conservative Master race, probably between lawn mowing sessions in said race's backyards :lol:

Maxie

aweigh suddenly talking to someone from two hours ago because he can't see anyone who's posted in-between

A horse of course

The ignore function should be eliminated entirely as an unworthy intrusion of snowflake society into a prestigious RPG forum such as our own.

No safe spaces!

Shoutbox is unusable for half the day due to the incel squad crying about jews 24/7. It's telling that Crispy cracked down on speaking Polish in shoutbox, but not ranting about God's Chosen People every second of every day for years on end.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
The ignore function should be eliminated entirely as an unworthy intrusion of snowflake society into a prestigious RPG forum such as our own.

No safe spaces!

Shoutbox is unusable for half the day due to the incel squad crying about jews 24/7. It's telling that Crispy cracked down on speaking Polish in shoutbox, but not ranting about God's Chosen People every second of every day for years on end.
Sounds like I should use it more often.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom