Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
It doesn't matter, your reality has been remade after I created the perfect RPG, Golden Fall 2.

I am the prime image of these forums now.

DaveO

Erudite
I can see where Lilura is coming from on the recent leaving. I've decided to put all my YouTube content to hidden and I am not planning to reactivate the content for years if ever. I've had my time and you all don't need those videos any more.

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
I can see where Lilura is coming from on the recent leaving. I've decided to put all my YouTube content to hidden and I am not planning to reactivate the content for years if ever. I've had my time and you all don't need those videos any more.
We still get influenced by your videos, because YOUTUBE is analyzing your videos and with data minning it creating new content for us.
Your online data is now used as fertilizer for millenial Gen Z content.

jungl

Augur
It is amusing to see all those old school internet bloggers eventually got filtered by zoomer youtubers. You know those fags that popped up 2010 and beyond with their clickbait videos talking about dark souls lore or some absolute garbage that get 100k+ views. 90% of the video is them recapping everything about the subject everyone knows already then the final 10% is their bad low effort opinion.

Developer
It is amusing to see all those old school internet bloggers eventually got filtered by zoomer youtubers. You know those fags that popped up 2010 and beyond with their clickbait videos talking about dark souls lore or some absolute garbage that get 100k+ views. 90% of the video is them recapping everything about the subject everyone knows already then the final 10% is their bad low effort opinion.

I suspect lilly puff will have a chance at a come back once more great games come out. The CRPG days will return soon enough.
Her blog would probably do better if she showed her pic. That could go a long way for rara.

Falksi

Arcane
To summon her you just need to speak the charm of Dragon Lady Summonuth.......

"Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethadsda, Jagged ALlience 2 is shite........."

Last edited:

DaveO

Erudite
I ALMOST pulled the self-exile trigger myself, but let's face a few facts here. Very few people on the Dex know the far older history of games like I do. I come from the era where you HAD to program well if your product was going to fit on the very limited space of the 8 bit era. There was one mega epic six disk game called Fantasyland 2041 that my brother recently played. As far as I know this was the only game with that many disks. The 8 bit era laid the foundation for the early IBM era in the late 80s. And then when video acceleration became a de-facto standard everyone wanted to get in on that 3D action.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I ALMOST pulled the self-exile trigger myself, but let's face a few facts here. Very few people on the Dex know the far older history of games like I do. I come from the era where you HAD to program well if your product was going to fit on the very limited space of the 8 bit era. There was one mega epic six disk game called Fantasyland 2041 that my brother recently played. As far as I know this was the only game with that many disks. The 8 bit era laid the foundation for the early IBM era in the late 80s. And then when video acceleration became a de-facto standard everyone wanted to get in on that 3D action.
Thank you for staying here in order to enlighten us and grace us with your presence. You're sacrifice of staying here is appreciated.

Falksi

Arcane
"You won't find me writing about games as the main focus on Medium (I have a blog for that)"

dAnjs5T.gif

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
https://lilura1.blogspot.com/ said:
Lilura1 on Medium

Hi, guys! Just an announcement for my 1,500th post on Lilura1: I'm currently testing out the Medium platform for writing purposes, as it could be useful to me by virtue of its speed, simplicity and streamlined interface.

lilura1.medium.com

You won't find me writing about games as the main focus on Medium (I have a blog for that). Instead, my intention is to write about blogging on Medium.

That may sound a little odd, but it isn't. Lots of established bloggers are posting on Medium in order to write in free-form fashion or augment their online presence. Indeed, writing about blogging has been an industry in itself for quite a while now.

If you're interested in why I blog and how my blog is going, you might enjoy the reads.

In regards to lilura1, the Comment Stream and Followers gadget are back up due to the layout change. You can find them on the sidebar.

I hope you guys find the new layout better than the old one!

Thank you for reading, and have a lovely day.

Lilura1
Best PC RPGs

She has been active lately. She's alive and changed the look of her blog, interesting.
14wrrx0.png
Some serious delusions of grandeur. I think the only one that cares about reading her blog is herself

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
https://lilura1.blogspot.com/ said:
Lilura1 on Medium

Hi, guys! Just an announcement for my 1,500th post on Lilura1: I'm currently testing out the Medium platform for writing purposes, as it could be useful to me by virtue of its speed, simplicity and streamlined interface.

lilura1.medium.com

You won't find me writing about games as the main focus on Medium (I have a blog for that). Instead, my intention is to write about blogging on Medium.

That may sound a little odd, but it isn't. Lots of established bloggers are posting on Medium in order to write in free-form fashion or augment their online presence. Indeed, writing about blogging has been an industry in itself for quite a while now.

If you're interested in why I blog and how my blog is going, you might enjoy the reads.

In regards to lilura1, the Comment Stream and Followers gadget are back up due to the layout change. You can find them on the sidebar.

I hope you guys find the new layout better than the old one!

Thank you for reading, and have a lovely day.

Lilura1
Best PC RPGs

She has been active lately. She's alive and changed the look of her blog, interesting.
14wrrx0.png
Some serious delusions of grandeur. I think the only one that cares about reading her blog is herself

"her" :lol:

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So have you fucktards managed to piss off Lilura?. I think she posted more on her blog when she was active here as well, whereas now I only see the odd blog entry here and there.

Maybe she's busy playing BG3?.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
So have you fucktards managed to piss off Lilura?. I think she posted more on her blog when she was active here as well, whereas now I only see the odd blog entry here and there.

Maybe she's busy playing BG3?.

There are no "new" entries but she claims she's constantly releasing backdated articles and editing ones already published.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom