Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's heckin' play CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck!!!

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
All right, friendoes! Time to rescue my little funkarinos!! I wonder where DeShaun left them, guess I'll just have to start looking. I looked around the house but couldn't find any, so I decided to head outside.

sv96K7w.jpg

Hmm.. nothing here but Tyrone, Jr. being a little scamp! Let me look around.

k7On32i.jpg

OMG! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS I FOUND ONE!! HOW DID HE GET UP THERE LMAO??? HOW AM I GOING TO GET HIM DOWN??? XD I know.. I'll just jump up onto the light and then onto the overhang, then I can rescue my little boy!!

QO8yOhJ.jpg

eaaaasyy does it.. hahaha wouldn't want to fall XD

PavRCQO.jpg

HAHAHA YES!!! I MADE IT!! HARDCORE PARKOUR XD HARDCORE PARKOUR!!!!

vf48APl.jpg

Haha, guess he takes after his daddy!

eblMKfu.jpg

I'm so relieved to have found him! My HECKIN' FAT CHONKY RED BOI YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!! I better get down from here before Tyrone or my wife sees me, I can't let them catch me or Tyrone will take my money again, and I need it for the VIP club! Better jump down quietly.

VikB77s.jpg

Hmmm. I wonder...

SF0LaBV.jpg

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER ONE (hahahah DJ KHALID reference guys!!)

6p3bQIz.jpg

N0M7x1N.jpg

I've now found TWO of my little funky buddarinos! I am so happy! I know there are more missing but it's getting late and I'm already tired from such a long day. I'm sorry little funky dudes that are still out there. Be strong for daddy! I can't be out all night looking for you guys I have to work in the morning, I'm sooooooooo close to that VIP membership! I think I'm gonna go browse the internet for a bit before I hit the hay, help me relax a little before beddy!

3NFozBi.jpg

WOAH! This is sooooooooooooooooo cool! I heckin' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the dark knight movie! not as much as this guy though XD now this is a FAN! reddiit is amazing, I hope I can be on the front page some day! Now that I've checked in on reddit, it's time to check to see if there is any news about upcoming rpg games...

uubmx1F.jpg

OMG? WHAT??? SOLASTA IS OUT OF EARLY ACCESS? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS D&D 5E is so heckin' good, I really like how they simplified a lot of things that were just TOO complicated before, it makes it MUCH more accessible to everyone and that's a good thing! 5E is the best! Oh.. they added "they/them" as a pronoun when creating a character? OMG THAT IS SO HECKIN' COOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahah wow I'm so happy that more people can enjoy the game now!

I'm getting sleepy but before I go I should probably check in on my personal page and see what's new, did I mention that I am a moderator? Hahahha, yeah, isn't that cool? I do it for free!

08ACcI0.jpg

tune in next time for more exciting adventures

Last edited:

vazha

Arcane
:lol:
I doubt that crispo have such a dynamic life,also cuckboy is pretty chill while crispo is miserable all the time.
Have to agree with our resident chalga singer here, Mr. Crispington is way too crestfallen of a character to ever appreciate the joy that is funky pops.

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
i gotta be the only one around here who finds this retarded rather than funny
it's funny because it's meta- the only difference between channers playing this game and redditors depicted in the game is the website they're using.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ahh another day at work done, sorry I didn't take any pictures but not much changed haha, just another day in the grindstone.. but, it's a living! (XD I love the Flintstones!)

2IvRjT6.jpg

Anways, I finally have enough money for the VIP membership!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

azIPJuj.jpg

Rude.

v8ZQFKm.jpg

Stupid fucking CHUDS just can't understand the true love that I experience with my wife. They are jealous!!! Can't focus on thinking about stupid bigots though, it's time to check out the club!

UqFglJI.jpg

Hell yeah! Time to DANCE! Time to get FUNKY!!!!!!!! Oh no... My funky pops.. I almost forgot about you.. Daddy is sorry but I need to relax sometimes, it helps me to clear my mind, it will make it much easier to find you when my mind is cleared. haha TIME TO BOOGIE!!!!!!!!!

cCDTRaJ.jpg

OMG who is that over here? SHE'S BEAUTFUL!!!!!!! She would be perfect to take home to the wife and bull.. maybe even I could get on the action too haha!

Kj9GkMc.jpg

Be cool man. Be cool. Remember you can get any woman you want because you are a stud. You are a married man, not some stupid incel chud. YOU. CAN. DO. THIS.

vMWRvee.jpg

FxXqbrP.jpg

hahaha playing hard to get XD

rQ8frkL.jpg

raOHlzl.jpg

Mr. Chong told me how to get money, maybe he'll know how to get drugs? I guess I'll go back down and ask him. Will be weird for a VIP like myself to go to the normal bar, though... ahh the things we do for love XD

Oh, it looks like Mr. Chong is tending bar up here in the VIP area also.. weird, well maybe he can dispense more of that ancient Chinese wisdom and tell me how to get drugs haha!

yNG9HWC.jpg

Ohhhh it's not Mr. Chong, it's Mr. Chen! hahaahah I thought it was Mr Chong they look so much alike haha that's funny XD

aAuAiC0.jpg

haha Guess I'm going to Chinatown!! I'm so excited, I've never travelled outside the country before!

until next time, friendos!

Zanzoken

Arcane
yNG9HWC.jpg

Ohhhh it's not Mr. Chong, it's Mr. Chen! hahaahah I thought it was Mr Chong they look so much alike haha that's funny XD

Wow, just... wow. This is incredibly racist and offensive to AAPI folks. I'm gonna need you to donate to our #StopAsianHate GoFundMe right now, otherwise I'll have no choice but to ban you from r/politics.

Also subscribe to my Onlyfans, please! <3 <3 <3

CabbageHead

Novice
OMG who is that over here? SHE'S BEAUTFUL!!!!!!! She would be perfect to take home to the wife and bull.. maybe even I could get on the action too haha!

Kj9GkMc.jpg

Be cool man. Be cool. Remember you can get any woman you want because you are a stud. You are a married man, not some stupid incel chud. YOU. CAN. DO. THIS.

vMWRvee.jpg

I don't expect this level of self-awareness coming from a game made by 4channer, the average animay girl fan IS beta male cuckold.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
When's the next episode?
I'm ready to experience another day in the life of Crispy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom