Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Looks like there was some kind of update today. Anyone has link?
The update 0.6.3bq was not today, but yesterday; they added the mod manager (which can be opened now). I guess if someone uses their template then the mod will be visible in this window. There are no official patch notes for this update on their forum.

ferratilis

Magister
I haven't played this game yet and don't know if it was implemented already, but hey devs, can you please enable access to encyclopedia during character creaction? It wouldn't ruin the experience for existing players, but would greatly enhance it for newcomers and noobies. This is something that should've been done in PFK, but wasnt. You know, because the game doesn't really have a manual. Thanks.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Is Nocticula romanceable?

Someone needs to make Nocticula + Arueshalae romance mod!!!
No. But you can kill them both, which is much better.

Can't wait until i can bring law and order to worldwound and purge all evil mutants, furries and demons.

Last edited:

Delterius

Arcane
I really hope they'll open up more opportunities for spellbook merging. Really hard to justify being a fullcaster and not merging with Angel or Lich. It's just that good. Plus, druids get the shaft atm.

Sykar

Arcane
Can you fuck the undead?

Of course!
Condom-Advertising-Skeletons-Having-Sex1.jpg

halloween-sexskeletons-having-sex-on-260nw-325168958.jpg

human-skeleton-model-lovers-having-260nw-323470172.jpg

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I really hope they'll open up more opportunities for spellbook merging. Really hard to justify being a fullcaster and not merging with Angel or Lich. It's just that good. Plus, druids get the shaft atm.

Was just thinking same thing. As it is now it’s just WAY too good, especially as it speeds up Mystery Spells for Oracle. Just noticed I now randomly have Seamantle at lvl 12.

The Jester

Cipher

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
About the AC challenge:

83AClvl1angel.jpg

The new Unfair is REALLY Unfair. Well, not as Unfair as all this AC. If I could have gotten it on an Attack of Opportunity might have gotten to 90.

lvl13AngelAC.jpg

This at lvl 13 with crappy equipment and Purifier Armor Training not working properly.

On the bright side looks like Crane Wing is finally fixed to not work with Shields.

Lvl13HolyWord.jpg

My real playthrough coming along nicely. Lvl 13 MC casting lvl18 Holy Word is good times.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Meredoth Look. I found your succubi waifu within the Temple of Elemental Evil.
74u0hoU.png
Too bad for her though. This crusade accepts no heretics, devils, or daemons! Die perverted being of the abyss! Back to the pit with you!
E5bS3GR.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom