Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Caim

Arcane
What's that from, one of the newer Anno games?

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Jonathan "Zee Cat here's a glimpse.
E3GMA_rXwAIwlF7

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I find conspiracy nuts that obsess about aliens/deep state/religion a lot more interesting than conspiracy nuts that obsess about a game community.

Doesn't have the same vibe of deranged hobo.

More like deranged weeaboo.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
i'm sorry but i still at loss here.
Some dude in the Smash community is actually Hitler, in oh so many ways. Like slowly sneaking his way into the German Parliament and replacing everyone with those who agree with him. I think there are several other autistic comparisons thrown in too, but I forget which ones. Unless you're deranged enough to be in the Smash community, you should stay far away from whatever it is he's trying to say. Its better than way.

Last edited:

Puukko

Arcane
90's Nintendo be like, we're going to make a party fighting game with all these beloved mascot characters, that's sure to sell well and the kids will love it!

And then Smashfags happened.

Caim

Arcane
90's Nintendo be like, we're going to make a party fighting game with all these beloved mascot characters, that's sure to sell well and the kids will love it!

The kids loved it.

Now they're grown up, and they love it a little too much.
I thought that the problem was that big time Smash fans loved the kids a little too much?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

The kids loved it.

I thought that the problem was that big time Smash fans loved the kids a little too much?

You mean they wanna smash the kids?

Caim

Arcane

The kids loved it.

You mean they wanna smash the kids?
I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that if you threw a hand grenade into a pro Smash Bros tournament the chance of the day ending with the same number of pedos it started with will be above zero.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I actually watched the entire video.

Disclaimers beforehand:

# I've never played any of the Smash games and I don't give a shit about them, unless they somehow produce something comical that people can enjoy.

# I absolutely don't give a fuck about the Smash-community. I don't know anyone in it, nor do I care whether they're relevant.

# I can understand how being attached to a community (especially for 15+ years) and contributing to the community in the ways that the video maker has done (he designed and sells an ergonomic Smash-controller so people won't have to suffer the atrocity that is the Nintendo gamepad) can drive a man to go full retard and make a video that's 2.5 hours long about one man and his impact on an online community of a video game.

That makes me a totally unconcerned and neutral party to judge the video on its merits. Annnnd... the video maker doesn't just go full retard, he goes full autism as well. And with autism-levels of meticulous attention to detail he actually teaches the viewer, step-by-step, how to spot evil and malicious people like this Leffen he's targeting with the video, and how they can reshape their environment in a manner that ends horribly for everyone. There are some spicy takes in there.

In other words, I came in hoping for some light internet drama, and ended up with a Cliff's Notes-version of how to recognize manipulative psychopaths and their behavior and role in (totalitarianist) societies. So there's actual content in there, but I understand perfectly how Codexers won't tough it with a ten-foot pole.

But why is the video so bloody long? Because Leffen has such a long and documented history of being a manipulative psychopath, it will take that long to cover it all. Consistent, identifiable behavior patterns, to the point that the video-maker could predict Leffen's actions and document them, just so he could prove to others how horrible Leffen truly is. The video is called "Evidence 2" because this is the second time people have compiled evidence of Leffen's psychopathic acts and presented it to the community.

Oh, and the video maker compares Leffen to evil tyrants like Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Trump. He actually states that Trump has done similar things to Leffen.

I skipped through some of it and it was complete bullshit what I saw. You're watching an autist for 2 hours to the point where you actually think their autistry makes sense, nothing more.

Literally the Hitler of smash tournaments, wearing similar clothes months later

Last edited:

The Jester

Cipher
Unkillable Cat
The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom