Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Reinhardt

Arcane
Can you give me a two line summary?
jSjLxA9.jpg
that's at least four lines

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
It's so nice when people who supported the kickstarter with their own money are getting a version bump without any explanation or patch notes. Amazing attitude towards beta testers.

Clearly, it's still Russia, despite how much SJW crap they hire for community management.

purpleblob

Savant
It's so nice when people who supported the kickstarter with their own money are getting a version bump without any explanation or patch notes. Amazing attitude towards beta testers.

Clearly, it's still Russia, despite how much SJW crap they hire for community management.

They disclosed changes on discord. IIRC last two small updates are fixes for mods.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
They disclosed changes on discord.
It's especially convenient to those who are banned from their discord, it seems, forever. Thank you.
I posted the first update last week here in this thread: here

Here's the newest one:

Galagraphia06/04/2021
Today's small update 0.6.3cq adds a link to beta survey in main menu.

Agreed that it would be nice if they posted the info everywhere, including Steam.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
It seems the bug report tool now automatically figures out the correct context of the bug. Which is good.

On the other hand, it seems (though I am not 100% sure yet) that the 'Inspect' function shows all the information about an enemy without any checks (like, knowledge: world, lore: nature and so on). Which is - if not intended - hilarious, and if intended - stupid.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I’m being generous and saying that it’s intended for beta purposes.

Efe

Erudite
afaik hey had planned to have inspect mode tied to difficulty or be an option there.
when you need it and fail checks, it essentially prevents learning. normal and below difficulties shouldnt have checks or have very easy checks

Desiderius

Patron
Very easy would be better to motivate skill development, but has to be transparent what is happening and why it matters.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
For me it is showing the whole lists on "Hard". I have just rechecked, reset the difficulty, and the list is still full.

I think I am too weak-minded to continue the beta test.

Desiderius

Patron
I've gotten to the Abyss for the first time but yeah I'll be hanging it up after checking that out. Too many crucial features non-functional. Waited four months after release for P:K so I can wait for this.

Parabalus

Arcane
I've gotten to the Abyss for the first time but yeah I'll be hanging it up after checking that out. Too many crucial features non-functional. Waited four months after release for P:K so I can wait for this.

What's bothering you?

Wasn't that bad in the previous beta, did they break stuff?

Desiderius

Patron
Yeah, for instance they broke Aru (and a ton of other stuff) when they subdivided Demons into three classes and turned off their Evil Outsiderness.

Desiderius

Patron
My Leadership lvl is stuck on II with almost 20k points and I’ve got a Military quest that won’t clear even from the beginning of ch 3 despite doing what it says. Can’t build anything other than Shrines and military Bldgs that unnecessarily boost recruiting rates (bottleneck is cost) so bldgs now even more useless than P:K.

Had some great bldgs in alpha that they evidently took out?

Game ground to a halt mid ch3 after Stack of Death army cleared map with only a companion quest popping up here and there. Actually there’s one demon army blocking the last fort that is unkillable because fight goes dark and can’t select anything.

Can now manage Crusade remotely again but nothing to manage.

It’s like they’ve got some great devs at war with an army of retards.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Beta Stage 2 survey: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/3212218

How is the Crusade Going? Share Your Opinion!

Hello Crusaders!

A month has passed since we launched Beta Stage 2. As you well know, Beta is here for testing the future game, finding bugs, and of course — gathering your feedback! Just as during the earlier stages — Alpha and Beta 1 — we’ve launched a grand beta survey. You can find a link in the Main Menu of the game if you have the Beta Early Access. Please follow the link and take some time to complete the survey — it will last till the 13th of June. A small warning: as we need to gather information on nearly all the aspects of the game, the survey turned out to be a long one. May this not stop you! This might be a challenge, but it is a very important part of the development. We’ve always been very attentive to the voice of the community, as we feel the community to be the co-creator of our games. It was you who helped us to change and upgrade Pathfinder: Kingmaker a great deal. And this time again, we need your opinion to make the new game better, so we all will get the best game ever upon the release on the 2nd of September.

To arms!

e94639ac9cc5d71687fc3070884fa252_original.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom