Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Mass Effect Andromeda is not as shit as I was lead to believe...

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Just imagine how shit this game is that despite receiving 10 patches[i don't count multiplayer patches]! 10 fucking patches, and yet they couldn't fix a damn FUCKING ANNOYING bug with mouse cursor being stuck on the center of the screen. A fucking AAA studio that should be full of professionalists. You need some fucking github noname guy to do this in THREE DAYS and he fixed that annoying shit right away!
https://github.com/jaryn-kubik/MEAFix
https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/578

I really, really can't understand HOW IS THAT FUCKING POSSIBLE. HAVE THEY HIRED TOO MUCH LOW IQ NIGGERS IN THE TEAM AS A "DIVERSITY HIRING"? Well the quality of the animation, the buggy mess that it was at the launch[and still kinda is] hints that many blue haired feminists and low iq niggers worked on this real "hard".

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Fetch quests, extremely repetetive trash mobs, unengaging and stupid protagonist, inane dialogues that you can't control anyway, world devoid of logic and plausability, boring villain, no tension due to SAM explaining everything to you, number's bloat, mundane enviroment despise the game's premise, main plot being devoid of any ambition whatsoever (strange for a BioWare), broken animations, tedious UI, the staggering lack of any creativity, wasted opportunities, everything seems disconnected. All these things add up. ME: A doesn't even trying anymore, why should you?

Pretty much. The quest design and story are complete and utter shit, which ruins the game. Pretty much everything else is tainted by it.

That said... the combat is fine, and if you're a sci-fi slut like me and just want to wander around pretty sci-fi areas doing MMO style busywork while wasting your life... it isn't the worst way to slowly rot and wait for death.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
After watching some ME LE playthroughs for giggles, I got into wanting to play some ME again.. so I tried to play this shit again. I didn't even last as long as last time. Less than an hour. HOLY FUKK THIS GAME SUKKS.

Old Hans

Arcane
the whole game reminds me of a crappy low budget sci fi tv show, right down to the new aliens being the equivalent of some actor with horns glued to his head. I think they also used the Frostbite engine which has the similar effect from dragon age inquisition where NPCs always look like puppets

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom