Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Corven: Path of Redemption - reboot of cancelled Ultima IX fan game

Eli_Havelock

Learned
RIP Linux version?

As posted and quoted above
  • guaranteed Windows and Linux version
and in the FAQ

On which systems will it be released?

We develop Corven in Unity. We are currently working exclusively on the Windows version and will continue to do so until the game is done.
Once it is done we plan on working on the Linux version. Right now there is no reason why the Linux version should not be possible. Still, it won’t be just a click of a button and involve quite a bit of work.
We would like to create console versions of Corven as well (Playstation and XBOX), but this depends on how successful the Kickstarter will be.

and the Linux & Mac update

We are almost at 50%. Thank you! Spread the word about Corven, let's make it happen!!

We did some more Linux testing and are happy to let you know that we are confident we can make Linux happen with the initial goal! So our first stretch goal changed from Linux to Mac.

A German version of the demo will follow soon.

a Linux version is supposed to be A Real Thing That Is Happening.

Fast forward to about two months ago:

this game doesn't run well on Linux at all in the state it is in now. idk if I'm doing something wrong but I only have about 3 fps and that's with a 2070 super.
Lycantic
The demo was built for Windows not for Linux, that's why it runs bad with Linux emulations (wine...)

The Linux goal was not reached but we might try to get a Linux version done after the release of the game on Windows anyway.

They're already begging donors suckers for assets (haven't shown back up to their main target since getting the Kickstarter money), so it looks like the "guaranteed Windows and Linux version" is the first thing that will be cut - as is tradition. It's okay, Linux Gamers, all four and a half of them, are used to that by now. Shroud players call it a MMO.

Eli_Havelock

Learned
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3149285

Happy Easter! :)

March 2021
Not much to tell this month, working on landscape layouts all the time. Also working on combat stats scaling in between when I can't stand to see landscapes anymore for a bit :)

But I want to remind all Ultima fans out there:

Nox Archaist
has been released a while ago and you should definitely check it out! Head over to their website and get it!

Amazing game, I absolutely love it and I am sure every old school Ultima fan will enjoy it as well!

I can't wait for the April Update of "I did things." as these totally legitimate developers continue to hope nobody else remembered there's supposedly more than one person working on this and how "we" "we" "we" "we" and "the whole team" turned into "I" "I" "I" and "I" soon after the KS concluded and the money was in hand.

Last edited:

Eli_Havelock

Learned
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3180222
Time flies, it's crazy!

The landscape design is a constantly ongoing task that I sometimes enjoy and sometimes hate.

Imagine this: You are stuck in an area and want to get a certain feel and it's just not getting where you imagine it to be and you spend more and more time on it, remolding it over and over, edging closer and closer to that elusive picture in your brain... "This branch needs to go here, no wait a few inches over, that feels better, YES! that's it!" over and over until the whole picture is right. Then you suddenly doubt yourself, "Did I just spend too much time on that small area? They won't notice this anyway ... but it just FEELS better, right? Yeah but you could have gotten a nice looking area by just randomly placing that stuff as well, nobody cares when they chase a Goblin through here. Yeah, but now I am proud of it. You idiot, it's just a part of a forest... you'll be done in 2030 if you keep that up.. shut up"

That's my state of mind when worldbuilding. Maybe I need a therapist, who knows.

A huge part of the last month was working on the details of the storyline and quests. This work is a bit less dangerous for my brain than worldbuilding. I am trying to tell a compelling story without designing myself into a corner by wanting to do something I know I can't translate into actual gameplay. The budget is super limited and I manage to stay realistic. "No feature creep, no false promises" was my goal from the start and I stick to that. That, maybe, sounds boring or unambitious, but it's not, believe me. The ambition is to do the very best I can, not to try to do what I definitely can't.

I am really excited about it and I hope you will enjoy it as well. Not much more to say without spoiling anything. Just wanted to let you know what I was doing in April.

That's it for now. I hope you all have a wonderful May! Stay healthy!

Before I go I want to make you aware of a Kickstarter project one of our backers brought to my attention. I think some of you might be interested as well:

LOST EIDOLONS is a turn based RPG, which is actually already fully funded and will be released in 2022. The team tries to get some additional funds through their Kickstarter campaign to enhance the game further. I think it looks cool and promising. Check it out! :)

I guess it's confirmed that the dev team has shrunk down to 1. A pity there's absolutely nothing to show for this wonderful story and the masterful development process they've deigned to share with us.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Corven is now JRPG-inspired: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3207536

May 2021

Writing the story and quests

You know how it is when you got 100% motivation for something, then you do it and it actually works out and you are "in the zone"? It's a great feeling right? Well, I was "in the zone" with writing the last few weeks and I could not be happier about it.

Don't get me wrong I had written a draft of the full story arc a long time ago and worked on parts of it in detail as well, but really fleshing out the story is something I had put off for a while because I was not inspired to do it for a while. Well I am happy to report the inspiration came back and I made gigantic steps forward with the story, quests and dialogues.

My respect for authors who write compelling books grew immensely ever since I started work on the Corven storyline. But then again, writing for a game has an additional factor: "Can this technically be done? Does it make sense within the confines of the gameplay mechanics?" There are restrictions which have to be considered.

I also do not want to be too long winded with dialogues. It's easy to get lost in writing an interesting dialogue but I don't want there to be pages and pages of dialogue to read in Corven. I think it's better to be succinct without sacrificing too much. While some might appreciate having a lot to read, I also think that many players would get tired of it, skip it completely and so instead of providing a lot of story through text the story would get lost completely for the "interested but impatient". I strife for a good middle ground.

Inspiration for storytelling in Corven

You all know that I love Ultima obviously, but in honor of the 35th anniversary of Dragon Quest I want to out myself as a huge Dragon Quest fan as well. I was always interested in JRPGs but could not get into them for a long time. I don't want to get into my story with JRPGs too much, so to sum it up: I always thought they were too childish and just not complex enough. I got into them quite late...

Anyway, why am I writing this? Because I want to inspire you to play Dragon Quest VIII, the reason I fell in love with the genre, and to use it as an example for incredible story telling with very little text compared to something like Planescape Torment.

At first glance DQ VIII seems like some childish little anime game. The art style is objectively fantastic of course but for a "hardened" western RPG fan it just seems so, well, childish. If you let that fool you, you miss out on an incredible game and maybe even this incredible genre in general.

Let me very quickly sum up just the first couple of hours of the game, the first town and a bit beyond. Just so you get an idea:

It starts out with you traveling with a talking, walking toad, an intelligent horse and one other human. The toad is actually your king and the horse his daughter. They were cursed by a wicked mage.

Already sounds like a childish fairy tale right? Well, not so fast, let me continue: Your quest is to find the mage who did this to them. It brings you to the first town in the game. There you find out that the same mage burned down his old masters house, killing him in the process. You can still see the burning remains of the house. In order to find out where he went next you need the services of the local seer / fortune teller. Unfortunately he "lost" his crystal ball and is unwilling to tell fortunes anymore. You find him drinking in the local bar. Something is obviously weighing heavy on his heart. His young daughter tries to cheer her dad up but she can't. She sends you to the waterfall cave where she thinks the crystal ball was lost. After retrieving the ball the fortune teller is not at all happy about it and it is revealed that he threw away the ball on purpose and does not want to offer his services anymore because he once helped track down the parents of a little girl who then were killed. The little girl is actually his adopted daughter now. He could never get over the guilt he feels for his actions...

With some motivation of the daughter he will help you after all, give you vital information he sees in the crystal ball and you move on just to find another victim of the mad mage who he paralyzed and then sadistically stabbed to death. Fortunately for you his soul was trapped in a statue where he was killed and so he could give vital further information. His sister, who is grief stricken and angry, will join you on your quest form then on ...

This very short summary should show that in this seemingly childish game you encounter, in my opinion, very dramatic and intriguing situations and overall a story which, if you pay attention, will make you want to know what happens next. You want to find that wicked mage and make him pay. You don't only see the physical harm he has done but also the harm he has indirectly caused to people who knew the victims. The emotional damage he caused is made very clear in the short dialogues. It's truly a masterpiece and you should play it (on PS2, or even better 3DS or maybe a PS2 emulator on your PC). Once you are done with that play DQ V (a very good version is actually available on iphone and android) which has even more impressive story telling and DQ XI, the newest game in the series.

Again, why am I writing this? Because my goal with Corven is to achieve emotional storytelling by taking not only Ultima, especially Serpent Isle, as an example but also games like Dragon Quest VIII (and V and XI).

PS: I am very aware of the shortcomings of older JRPGs, like often very empty worlds with very little attention to detail when it comes to world design, but that's not the part of those games I am inspired by, so no worries.

Backer portrait art:
Here is a work in progress portrait of one of our backers, Suntgoma. He said he would like to be an Alchemist and that's what he will be :)

a0f809462263839507724788ace773f7_original.jpg

Original

33b510a72ff9053da7f08c3cd78d89a8_original.jpg

work in progress

I will post the final version in the next update. :)

Enjoy spring!

Eli_Havelock

Learned
I don't know about the rest of you, but from name-dropping Planescape Torment and then comparing it to a small and rather tame JRPG twist, along with the "Ultima-inspired" intro story that already gives the player character a backstory and determined motives, I am fully convinced that there will indeed be writing in this game.

Just as an offhand, has anyone ever made a video game adaptation of The Eye of Argon?

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Oh, yeah, I knew this guy had done something previously. Morrowind's relatively easy to develop in if you know the limitations and don't try to do something crazy. Though I don't know how easy it is to make .nif models. If you ration your time properly, like half an hour each day, you should be able to do something like that in a year or two, less if you have other people, more if you're making original models. Though I guess blazing through 80 hour JRPGs can bite into that time...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3245228

June 2021

I hope everyone from the US had a great 4th of July weekend! We were on vacation for a few days and it was nice getting away from everything for a little bit.

I worked almost exclusively on working out dialogues and doing rough implementations of quests with placeholders. This will go on for a while until I have to do something else to keep myself sane.

2 sentences, but a LOT of work, like everything. Don't be surprised when this is next months update as well.

I like having as much as possible worked out before I implement it. Of course, if actually playing the rough implementations shows that adjustments are needed they will happen, I won't strictly stick to a script. But having a solid detailed script, not just a rough layout of the story, helps a lot and in the end saves a lot of time.

I also have the final version of Suntgoma's backer portrait ready for you. If you want to see the original photo and the "work in progress" art check out last months update.

eaf3ceef8a2627d9960f37fc0b730b45_original.jpg

Suntgoma received his 3000x3000 resolution version already :)

Enjoy summer!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3278108

July 2021

I am completely engrossed in writing dialogues and story details, like I said in the last update. This might make this the most boring update ever.

However I am working on something big that will help the project immensely next year. I might be able to announce it soon. Yes I just announced and announcement... sorry.

See you soon in the next, more interesting monthly update!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3291680

August 2021

Yes I have been working a lot on Corven of course, still mostly dialogue and story details. It's just so much easier for the workflow when all that is ready to go when implementing more NPCs and quests. Other than that I was scripting spells/abilities.

BUT I have huge news which deserve to be the focus of this update:

Because of circumstances which have nothing to do with Corven I will be able to work on Corven full time without the distraction of a "day job", starting May 2022!

(for the pessimists among you: no, that does not mean I decided to live under a bridge with a generator and my PC)

It's almost impossible to overstate just how great this is for the development of Corven.

I am looking forward to this new phase of my life and all the additional time I can commit to Corven!

I hope you all are well and healthy!

Florian

Corv won the lottery? taxalot

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3331876

September 2021

I usually don't talk about my private life on here, but since this directly affected the project I have to. My wife got Covid several weeks ago, unfortunately not one of the many mild symptom cases, she got them all basically. High fever, shakes, bone aches, difficulty breathing, painful coughing, ... Unfortunately I got it as well and my symptoms started about a week after her. Same symptoms as she had. And it felt like it took forever for both of us. Our son, luckily, had like one sneeze and that was it for him with Covid.

Today is the first day I feel healthy again. We both beat it, we are fine. But during those weeks, I obviously could not work on anything.

I am not writing this to start a covid discussion or get sympathy, I just had to inform you what was going on.

If someone would ask me what covid was like. I once a a bad flu (real flu) as a kid. It was exactly the same but 3x as long.

Or watch episode 1 of season 2 of the show "What we do in the Shadows", called "Resurrection". After the vampires have Topher Delmonico resurrected by the Necromancer he is a very agile zombie. The way Topher then runs rampage in the vampire's house is EXACTLY how it feels Covid acts in your body. Also how he seems to finally be dead, just to jump up again and run amok... yeah, Covid 1:1

Ok, enough of the zombie sickness... Before it struck I was working on the dialogue system. I was fine how it worked for the user, but I wanted to change several things on the backend to make implementation way faster and easier for me. I got quite far and am happy with how it's turning out. I will finish those adjustments once I start work back up, very soon.

We also have a new backer portrait, Bowen Bloodgood:

5415f889324d2ff8b40dacad240fb6b5_original.jpg

Original

f72de1e63fc1b6c6d5cb0b835c923251_original.jpg

final portrait

I can't wait to get back into Corven again.

Stay healthy!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3365600

October 2021

If I could live in this world, I would settle in or near Treynic. Coast on one side, sweeping hills, forests and meadows on the other. Far away from that unnerving volcano and not too far from the capitol, you know, in case I need to buy something exotic.

Anyway... I have been mostly working on implementing (main-)quests in and surrounding Treynic. It is the area you will first see after you managed to get off the starting island (Veroen). I had done some rough quest work there before if you follow these updates, but now it's about the detailed implementation of all aspects of those quests. It's coming along very well and working without many issues... it's a bit scary to be honest. Just waiting for the next little thing that will cost me a week or two to figure out, as punishment for the smooth implementation so far.

That being said, the world building, design, of the area still needs a lot of work. Just not feeling like doing that side of development at the moment. I am still a bit burned out from all the world building I had done earlier this year. But luckily there is so much to do otherwise that I won't get bored :)

I plan on concentrating on the worldbuilding side of development again once I can work full time on Corven. Then I will feel good about sharing new screenshots. I am also looking forward to tackling some of the more complex systems not yet implemented then.

Hope you are all doing well! Thanks for your continued interest in the development of Corven!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3388927

November 2021

Hi everyone!

Very short update about what I have been up to the last few weeks: I am still working on quests in and around Treynic. Implementing quests is a long process. But it's going really well. At the same time I am further refining this area in terms of world building. Smooth but very time consuming process, like everything when making a game :)

Backer "Searing" will be the blacksmith in Treynic:

Original:

ee9e1702236ce7f16d1e4bc914c59f55_original.jpg

Corven portrait:

15e99584feda9f5f317e4509eb81e1d8_original.jpg

I hope you all have wonderful holidays!!!

Let's hope 2022 will make us forget 2020 and 2021 :)

d98a6aa2531ec188769c2d3a2ebfa40f_original.png

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3401814

December 2021

First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope this year will be better for everyone! If your 2021 was already great, then may 2022 be even better for you! :)

Honestly the biggest news for Corven this month is that I did a lot of research and put together the perfect PC for development (in my price range) and recently ordered it. I rarely game these days, but it would also be a great gaming PC of course.

Being able to compile quicker alone will be a huge improvement already, but every aspect will run better with this new hardware.

I wanted to wait for the chip shortage to ease up more, but if I wait any longer I might as well not buy it all... it looks like most of 2022 won't change much in that regard.

Most important components you might be interested in:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900 X

GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 (I thought about going with the Radeon rx 6900 xt since, other than raytracing performance, it's faster, but most people game on Nvidia and I like to know that if Corven runs on my PC then it runs on most)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64 GB (lots of RAM is extremely important for development, especially also for compiling)

MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master

and of course fast SSD drives.

I will keep my old hardware and the goal will continue to be for Corven to run smoothly on my old PC. That old PC runs with a Nvidia 1070 just for reference. I think having this as lower end hardware requirement in the end is very reasonable.

I can't express just how much I am looking forward to developing on this new hardware.

Till next time :)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Corv admits that this is literally an Ultima game with the names changed:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3414066

January + February 2022 - UIX

Ok, this is a big one.

First of all: I am working full time on Corven starting next month already. This is a dream come true and it took many many years to achieve this kind of freedom, to do what I actually want to do as a job.

Arguably the least important consequence is that I have more time for things outside the development itself again, and so we are back on Twitter and Facebook. Links will follow. The original Twitter link is restricted by Twitter for some reason, so it might be a new twitter handle.

Ok before we come to the real news a little impression of a snowy area, as previously seen in the Backer chat on our Discord.

a360b6e13eebfbb42f731daf3ca82e85_original.png

And here is a new video of that area, just showing a part of the island "Thaur" in the north to give you an idea of the region, the atmosphere... In the video you will also hear a new track, a remix of a tune you probably know if you are an Ultima fan :)

UIX:
7852d4f793224dd166ae8f907bac1dd9_original.jpg

(new artwork for Corven)

Ok, now for the real news.

I have worked for months, not just the last two, on adapting the UIX Redemption plot for Corven.

I realized how disappointed many Ultima fans were when I cancelled the UIX mod in favor of Corven. My reason was obvious, I have no desire to step on the foot of a big publisher and their IP when creating my first standalone game.

However, this game is not called Ultima, this is not a remake of existing work. This is a brand new game inspired by Garriott's work. There is no copyright issue.

So, Ultima fans, you will get your UIX Redemption, but it's called Corven - Path of Redemption!

It will have some adjustments to make it more accessible, in terms of story, for new players. People who have no knowledge of old Ultimas should be able to get into the plot without having to do research first.

The cat is out of the bag. I sincerely hope this will make fans happy. You will just have to live with the fact that you won't recognize names other than Lord British and that the land you used to know looks a bit different now. But did it not always change over time?

Portraits:
Here are two new portraits, the first is for "Ultima Codex" owner, Kenneth Kully aka "Wtf Dragon". I thought it would be fitting to make him a bartender in Corven, you know, the guy who hosts people, knows all the stories around, has all the news.... :)

Before:

495cfdce43245308edc1a765f9126fe6_original.jpg

Finished Portrait:

a26fa6c453a5f6092805e38aeb93331e_original.jpg

And another backer, ZugVader on Discord, will be a Paladin in the game:

Before:

e598998d5252764e5aaddfcbe13f0005_original.jpg

finished portrait:

93cb4fd2252379387bb45d47aa3c4ab8_original.jpg

I hope you all have had a great start into this new year! I also hope you enjoyed this news update.

Florian

Last edited:

Eli_Havelock

Learned
gfj3Jv5.png

:nocountryforshitposters:

Now it's more than obvious they're aiming to have EA shut this down.

"Whoops, money was all spent because it was nearly complete, honestly guys! I just can't show it because C&D!" Easy way to make $40k off of ~$300 worth of assets shown - if your Virtues are negotiable, and then it truly would be a Lord British game just like Shroud.

Last edited:

Eli_Havelock

Learned

Cael

Arcane
And now for the update that confirms how Corv is intentionally scuttling this game with everyone's money: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3450925

vaSlS0L.png

The previous update post:
In the video you will also hear a new track, a remix of a tune you probably know if you are an Ultima fan :)

:shredder:

There is an easier way to sink the whole thing: Make a post claiming that it will be an Epic exclusive.

That is already a winning strategy for games in so-called AAA franchises (Metroid, I believe).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3506932

April 2022​

Months go by like weeks, it's crazy.

I am hard at work with Cape of Heroes still, all aspects of it, worldbuilding, quests... I will show some of it soon. It's going very well, but time is just rushing by.

Here a new portrait of our backer "Everild"!

Original:

04cb802b5783ea76f0dc704b8af05de6_original.jpg

Corven Portrait:

4c30e984f7063e5613ad822b82d4e4cc_original.jpg

Thank you all for your continued interest!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3543501

May and June 2022​

This has been the most frustrating time in development so far. I guess it can't always go smooth :)

First of all I got stuck on a problem scripting a cutscene. It took me a good while to figure it out and it almost drove me crazy. I learned a lot fixing it but the disadvantages of being a mini team come to light in situations like this. In a big team if someone gets stuck doing their job many others can work on other things at the same time, not so much in our case.

I also gave the update to the newest Unity version a shot. It broke too many things. I worked on trying to solve it all, but realized the time lost vs. the payoff is not worth it. The newer render pipelines are nothing I need, I am very happy with the look I achieved and I will stay on my current version throughout development. Another lesson learned which is good but cost time.

Finally (all problems come in 3s) our 2D artist founded his own company and is not as available anymore as he once was. I am looking for a good replacement which will take time. I have no doubt I find another talent willing to work with us, so don't worry.

After all that, development is on track again now!!

I guess I had to suffer a little. It's just part of the process.

On a happier note, here is a new backer portrait, Frank:

Original:

fccfb094e314794ee930176493aa7dd7_original.jpg

Corven Portrait:

208fb39f93130b0191715dc0d4cdbb90_original.jpg

I hope you all enjoy summer!

Till next time

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1782768871/corven-path-of-redemption-0/posts/3592548

July 2022​

I hope you had a great summer so far!

After some issues I wrote about in the last update everything is back to normal and development is progressing at a good pace.

I think it's no surprise that most of my work the last month was worldbuilding and quest scripting. I am quite excited about how the world is turning out, but I am biased of course. If you like what you saw so far you won't be disappointed by everything else I have built so far. Screenshots coming soon.

This might sound cheesy, but it's truly exciting for me to create the continuation of the story of the series we all (or most here) love so much. My motivation is at 110% :)

Here is another backer portrait:

original:

c42646346b13799715aeab394f7b2f45_original.jpg

Corven portrait:

f268f22df71268f174420bbe298f9d6e_original.jpg

Until the next update :)

Florian

Eli_Havelock

Learned
At least these backers can stare at portraits of themselves while this continues to vaporize for years to come

Yep. I see the updates that are normally two weeks late are becoming almost a month to two months late. Again.

No wonder the Unknown Realms folks backed them for their productive example! :-D

whocares

Savant
I will not eat the bugs. I will not live in a pod. I will not use 2FA.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
How does Stoneshard hold up against this?
Stoneshard is a real, if unfinished, game. It exists, you can play it and even have fun with it.

This is a pure grift aimed at Ultima cucks. There is no game, just promises, mockups of slapped together asset packs, and character portraits.
Shhh! You are spoiling infinishit's dream.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom