Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut

I have about 100 or so original Loadstar C64 disks - they are all pretty fun to dust off and boot random old programs. However, i couldn't take that guy playing the text game. "Talk to the robot" "Talk to robot" - "Call the Robot". Never tried "talk robot". I know he said he didn't like text games, but this is just sad. It didn't rise to Cuphead level of journalism, but it was damn close.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I have about 100 or so original Loadstar C64 disks - they are all pretty fun to dust off and boot random old programs. However, i couldn't take that guy playing the text game. "Talk to the robot" "Talk to robot" - "Call the Robot". Never tried "talk robot". I know he said he didn't like text games, but this is just sad. It didn't rise to Cuphead level of journalism, but it was damn close.

To be fair, if you are unfamiliar with the syntax of parser-based text adventures, you might not know that it's usually "verb noun" without any prepositions or other little words put in between.

lightbane

Arcane
These games are unlikely to be censored unlike the VN or Japanese ones meant for straight people, but of course.

Baron Dupek

Arcane

EdWcD-bXYAAc9ci

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
She's probably from that Hedon doom wad. The girl next to her is probably from Ion Maiden.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom