Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds 2

A horse of course

4vIPdES.png

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
More dykes. More fourth-wave feminism. Fuck corporations! Black Lives Matter! Viva la revolution!
I'll take it!
The writing in the first game was so amazingly funny, I got my money's worth on that alone.
Involuntarily funny, mind you, and I fully expect them to double down on that nonsense after the game's "success".

Though it would be nice if they could make the gameplay less by-the-numbers & mediocre.

Gargaune

Magister
"My idea is to explore more of the world and more of the ethics of a post-nuclear world, not to make a better plasma gun."
~ Tim Cain, cca. 2002

"My idea is to explore more of how Bethesda makes fucktonnes of millennial cash."
~ Tim Cain, cca. 2021

Did you guys see the story leak?! I'm so excited!
You play as the player character from the first game up until a certain point, then suddenly you're struck down and beaten to the death with a golf club, where you play as your half-shaven murderer for the middle part, and your as-of-now canon rainbow armored gay lover seeking vengeance on your behalf after that, subverting all expectations when he spares your murderer! Whoa my fucking mind is blown!! if the codex doesn't review and give this game a GOTY 10/10 then I'm leaving to resetera! Infinitron where the fuck are you when we need you?! Get on this shit!

laclongquan

Arcane
"My idea is to explore more of the world and more of the ethics of a post-nuclear world, not to make a better plasma gun."
~ Tim Cain, cca. 2002

"My idea is to explore more of how Bethesda makes fucktonnes of millennial cash."
~ Tim Cain, cca. 2021

To be fair, in 2002 they didnt know making a games can achieve that kind of money. Diablo prepare them somewhat but NOT in the rpg genre. At that time Diablo is slotted in action, not rpg.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom