Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Animation, sound design, gameplay, has always been at the forefront of any good ARPG, not the spergy systems.

This is why path of shitxile is garbage, and Diablo 2 is excellent. Even Diablo 3 takes a big shit on path of exile on the animation, gameplay and sound alone.

If I'm gonna click my mouse 90 million times to kill monsters, I want it to lOOK, FEEL and SOUND good, the rest if just nice.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
upload_2021-5-23_3-47-22.png
upload_2021-5-23_3-47-40.png
upload_2021-5-23_3-48-20.png

Peachcurl

Cipher

Gregz

Arcane

mkultra

Augur
I will never ever support Blizzard with my money. I sincerely hope that people think twice before giving them a single dime, not just because of the above, there's just so much shit they've pulled over the years, absolute scum of the earth.

vibehunter

Learned
Several mods for last month’s Diablo II: Resurrected alpha test were recently pulled offline following a wave of cease-and-desist letters. One creator says Blizzard even went as far as to send a private investigator to his home to serve the warning in person.
https://kotaku.com/blizzard-sends-cease-and-desists-to-diablo-ii-resurrec-1846977935

Classical Blizzard.

Thank God they can't take away D1 and D2 from us.

Is there a legal way to get D2 classic without buying from Battlenet?

Seeker
In My Safe Space
:d1p: There are literally no other worthy arpgs coming out and I will not replay the entire campaign of poe just to reach the end game.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I will not replay the entire campaign of poe just to reach the end game
Yeah... getting to the end game is quite easy and quick in PoE if you know what you're doing. If not, you need the campaign as tutorial anyways.

So I guess you suck dick, faggot. Back to your safe space!

Gregz

Arcane
Several mods for last month’s Diablo II: Resurrected alpha test were recently pulled offline following a wave of cease-and-desist letters. One creator says Blizzard even went as far as to send a private investigator to his home to serve the warning in person.
https://kotaku.com/blizzard-sends-cease-and-desists-to-diablo-ii-resurrec-1846977935

Classical Blizzard.

Thank God they can't take away D1 and D2 from us.

Is there a legal way to get D2 classic without buying from Battlenet?

At this point I think it's everyone's ethical obligation to pirate it and keep the torrent seeded.

Brickfrog

Learned
Thank god the WoW guy is out here doing the lord's work (making it easier to jack off to video games)

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
That Tyrael scene at the end... I fear it might be their version of Tyrael locking up Tal-Rasha played backwards.

If my fears are correct, then

:prosper:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom